Customers also considered
- from $15.99
- from $16.99
- from $10.66
- $19.99 Was $34.99Save $15.00
- from $14.98
- $12.98 Was $18.80Save $5.82
- $8.89 Was $9.67Save $0.78
- Reduced Price$27.99
- from $22.99
- $4.36 Was $5.36Save $1.00
- $4.49 Was $5.99Save $1.50
- from $15.41
- from $4.17
- $4.36 Was $5.68Save $1.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed to keep out moisture, humidity and pestsTapered shape from top to bottomPositive snap latches
IRIS Combo Food Storage Container with Scoop:
- Designed to keep out moisture, humidity and pests
- Tapered shape from top to bottom
- Positive snap latches
- 4 free-wheeling casters
- BPA free
- With scoop
|Manufacturer Part Number:||301122|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.50 x 11.25 x 18.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I'm having problems with ants getting into my dog food containers. Will this product prevent ants from getting inside?
- One time we had ants in our kitchen and they did not get into this container.by Woooshi8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it should keep out most ants out, but maybe not the little sugar ants. I have had no problems so far. jrkennelsby jrkennels8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they shouldnt be able to get in its got a seal to itby starcrazed8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I keep my container inside a little closet off my back porch. the lid fits tight and I have had no issues with bugsby mysticavia8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had ants as well & so far no problem with them getting in. It has a very good sealby glindagb8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It has a gasket inside the lid to make it airtight and it should definitely keep the ants out. I've had mine set up for a week and there's no ants inside.by ZiaJMommy10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should its air tightby pandatwo8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, the lids lock down with an airtight seal. I think this would solve your problem. I just got mine a few days ago but I'm happy I ordered it.by knucklehead728/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - around the rim of the lids of both containers is a rubber gasket so to speak and if you take the time to "burp" the container like you would with a tupperware container, it does get a pretty good seal .by JvBvDr8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe the containers seal tigjt enough to prevent ants from getting inside.by CountrySpice10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the wheels can be removed, but not sure of the exact height as I'm not near to measure. Removes roughly 2-3 inches from height.by Ohio10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure, wheels are easily removed and install. Large one 17" H without wheels, small one is 6" Hby Dora10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $14.21
- from $20.98
- from $30.60
- $5.47 Was $5.88Save $0.41
- from $14.98