Check out these related products
- $72.63 Was $79.58Save $6.95
- $109.90 Was $118.00Save $8.10
- $166.59 List price $199.99Save $33.40
- $135.67 List price $160.50Save $24.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2002, ISBN # 0750655380
An initial public offering (IPO) is one of the most significant events in corporate life. It follows months, even years of preparation. During the boom years of the late 1990s bull market, IPOs of growth companies captured the imagination and pocketbooks of investors like never before.
This book goes behind the scenes to examine the process of an offering from the decision to go public to the procedures of a subsequent equity offering. The book is written from the perspective of an experienced investment banker describing the hows and whys of IPOs and subsequent equity issues.
Each aspect of an IPO is illustrated with plenty of international examples pitched alongside relevant academic research to offer a combination of theoretical rigour and practical application.
Topics covered are:
- the decision to go public
- legal and regulatory aspects of an offering; marketing and research
- valuation and pricing
- allocations of shares to investors
- examination of fees and commissions
* Global perpective: UK, European and US practices, regulations and examples, and case studies
* First hand experience written by an IPO trader with academic rigour
* Includes the changes in the market that resulted from 1998-2000 equity boom
|Number of Pages:||304|
|Subject:||CORPORATIONS_FINANCE , STOCKS , FINANCE, PERSONAL|
|Target Audience:||Scholarly & Professional|
|Series Title:||Securities Institute Global Capital Markets|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.68 x 0.85 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.