Customers also viewed these products
- $15.34 Was $19.88Save $4.54
- from $22.98
- $12.72 List price $15.84Save $3.12
- $80.85 List price $119.95Save $39.10
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$50.51 List price $77.24Save $26.73
- Reduced Price$61.09 List price $82.61Save $21.52
- Clearance$49.42 List price $98.99Save $49.57
- Reduced Price$143.25 List price $199.08Save $55.83
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the new IOGear MediaShair Hub you can now take your movies, music, photos and documents on the go and share them with all your wireless devices. Just plug in your SD card, USB flash drive or even your portable USB hard drive and the built-in WiFi connection shares the content with up to seven Android, iOS or laptop devices within range. The MediaShair Hub has a built-in battery for up to nine hours of use between charges, and if your playback device runs low on juice just plug in your charging cable to the USB port and the MediaShair Hub becomes a portable power station. Designed to be the perfect travel companion, the MediaShair Hub's Ethernet port even converts a wired internet connection to WiFi. The MediaShair Hub is so versatile it can even serve as a WiFi SD card reader for devices without a card slot or USB port.
IOGear MediaShair Wireless SD USB Media Hub:
- Stream movies, music, photos and documents on up to 7 devices
- Built-in WiFi network
- SD card reader
- USB 2.0 port for flash drive or external hard drive connection
- Built-in battery for up to 9 hours of playback while on the go
- Ethernet port converts wired Internet to WiFi
- Free Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android apps
- Cigarette lighter charger included
|Volts:||5 V DC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GWFRSDU|
|Cellular Network Technology:||Wi-Fi , Ethernet|
|Accessories Included:||Wireless media hub|
|Power Type:||Self-Powered (External Power Supply)|
|Interface Type:||USB 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for choosing IOGEAR products. Yes, MediaShair has the ability to upload files to your connected storage media (USB flash drive, HDD or SD Card). The MediaShair Hub supports all current formats of SD card storage and can read and write to SD cards using the available MediaShair App or browser based software. The MediaShair does not support USB hubs for port expansion. MediaShair can only support USB storage devices through the standard USB port. The micro USB port on the MediaShair is designed to charge the internal battery. Yes, when MediaShair Hub is being used as an access point or as a wireless hotspot for Internet connectivity, multiple Wi-Fi enabled devices (i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops and Ultrabooks) can connect to the Internet simultaneously. Should you have any other questions, please feel free to contact IOGEAR.by IOGEAR10/1/2015Written by a verified representative from IOGEARWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Am I able to copy a movie FROM my iPad 2 to the hub so that I can watch the movie while on a flight at a later date?
- Photos are no problem to move back and forth. Videos made on the iPad (using the built-in camera) can also be moved back and forth. Music stored on the iPad cannot be moved because iOS does not allow file system access to see where they are stored on the device. You can simply copy the songs from computer onto a USB flash drive or SD card to playback using MediaShair with the iPad. Movies are more difficult. Movies stored on the iPad in the Videos folder cannot be moved since there is no file system access. Movies on your computer that do not have DRM (copy protection) can be saved onto external storage (SD card or USB flash drive) and played using the MediaShair with the iPad. If the movie has DRM or is bought from the iTunes store (nearly all video content on iTunes store has DRM) then it cannot be played using MediaShair, and will only be viewable if installed on the iPad.by IOGEAR11/7/2014Written by a verified representative from IOGEARWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?