Customers also viewed these products
- $17.42 Was $18.75Save $1.33
- $11.36 Was $12.95Save $1.59
- $6.04 Was $7.19Save $1.15
- $9.49 List price $15.95Save $6.46
- $15.99 Was $18.93Save $2.94
I'll See You Again
Check out these related products
- $23.09 List price $26.99Save $3.90
- $19.79 List price $23.99Save $4.20
- $19.53 List price $24.99Save $5.46
- $18.84 List price $26.99Save $8.15
- $17.20 List price $20.99Save $3.79
- $13.92 List price $16.00Save $2.08
- $12.58 List price $16.00Save $3.42
- $11.82 Was $13.10Save $1.28
- $19.03 List price $27.99Save $8.96
- $12.96 List price $16.00Save $3.04
- $26.67 Was $29.48Save $2.81
- $18.51 List price $23.99Save $5.48
- $17.77 List price $26.00Save $8.23
- $19.69 List price $25.00Save $5.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Simon & Schuster, 2013, ISBN13 9781451674774, ISBN10 1451674775
In a powerful and intimate memoir, Jackie Hance shares her story of unbearable loss, darkest despair, and--slowly, painfully, and miraculously--her cautious return to hope and love.
Until the horrific car accident on New York State's Taconic Parkway that took the lives of her three beloved young daughters, Jackie Hance was an ordinary Long Island mom, fulfilled by the joyful chaos of a household bustling with life and chatter and love. After the tragedy, she was "The Taconic Mom," whose unimaginable loss embodied every parent's worst nightmare. Suddenly, her life-long Catholic faith no longer explained the world. Her marriage to her husband, Warren, was ravaged by wrenching grief and recrimination. And her mind, unable to cope with the unfathomable, reinvented reality each night, so she awoke each morning having forgotten the heartbreaking facts: that Emma, age 8; Alyson, age 7; and Katie, age 5, were gone forever. They were killed in a minivan driven by their aunt, Jackie's sister-in-law, Diane Schuler, while returning from a camping weekend on a sunny July morning.
"I'll See You Again" chronicles the day Jackie received the traumatizing phone call that defied all understanding, and the numbed and torturous events that followed--including the devastating medical findings that shattered Jackie to the core and shocked America. But this profoundly honest account is also the story of how a tight-knit community rallied around the Hances, providing the courage and strength for them to move forward. It's a story of forgiveness, hope, and rebirth, as Jackie and Warren struggle to rediscover the possibility of joy by welcoming their fourth daughter, Kasey Rose Hance.
The story that Jackie Hance shares for the first time will touch your heart and warm you to the power of love and hope.
|Number of Pages:||277|
|Author:||Hance, Jackie , Kaplan, Janice|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Customers in store also bought these products
- $16.60 Was $20.60Save $4.00
- $13.33 List price $21.99Save $8.66
- $11.31 Was $15.99Save $4.68