Great gift for one of my gr-grandcildren!
About This Item
In this game, players match riddles with pictures. Visual clues help to ensure that no reading is required to join in on the fun. For 1 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
I SPY combines beautiful photographs, familiar object collections and rhyming riddles to create brain teasing puzzles kids and adults can't resist. Our collection of I SPY games and puzzles reinforces these principles in a variety of fun and unique ways.
- There are 3 ways to play, from beginner to advanced
- Children practice pre-reading skills by reading pictures and matching words
- Contains 12 interlocking pairs
- Children use hand-eye coordination to complete puzzle
- Classic I SPY fun for preschoolers! players match riddles with pictures
- Interlocking pairs ensure only the correct matches are possible
- Promotes matching, reading and social skills
- 3 ways to play: versions are included for beginning and advanced players
- Safe for toddlers, no small parts
proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Instructions: Match riddles with pictures. When all the pairs are completed, everyone wins!
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.50 x 7.88 x 2.26 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
I Spy FUN!
My 4 year old grandson loves this!
Definitely for younger kids. 2-3 years. It's overpriced for what you get. I'd be more likely to recommend if it were around $5-6.
I bought this for my 3 year old grandson. He loves to match things up and enjoyed the game. But for me, there were not enough cards to match up for the price I paid. It literally took him 3 minutes and he was done.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question