Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Good for most types of potted plants, including indoor and outdoor container flowers, plants, herbs and vegetables. Available in the following sizes: 8 qt., one cubic foot., two cubic foot.
Hyponex by Scotts Potting Soil, 1 cu ft:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available sizes: 8 qt., 1 cu ft., 2 cu ft
- How to Use:
- Remove the plant by tapping the pot in 2 or 3 places against the table or countertop and turning it upside down into your hand
- If the roots are tightly wound, gently loosen their ends so they spread out slightly when replanted
- Add a layer of Hyponex All-Purpose Potting Soil and insert the plant stem or root ball
- Fill with more Hyponex All-Purpose Potting Soil and press lightly around plant
- The plant should be at the same soil level as it was originally growing and there should be 1/2 to 3/4" of space from the top of the soil to the lip of the pot
- Water to thoroughly soak the potting soil, then allow to drain
- When to Apply:
- Potting and repotting plants
- Where to Use:
- Good for most types of potted plants, including indoor and outdoor container flowers, plants, herbs and vegetables
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Coverage Area:||NOT STATED|
|Product Volume:||1 cu ft|
|Size:||1 cu ft|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||72451470|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.00 x 17.00 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I just opened a bag of this soil and it is very wet and clumpy....almost like mud. Did you find it to be this way too?
- We do make every effort to package products in such a way that they will not absorb water, occasionally, some water will get in. One option is to spread the Potting Soil out on newspaper in the driveway on a calm, sunny day. This will help dry it out, and will not affect the product performance. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. Our phone number is 877-220-3089 and we ask that you refer to this question when calling.by ScottsCustomerCare7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The NPK of the Hyponex by Scotts Potting soil is .07-.01-.03. The product is derived from the following: peat, forest products, perlite and/or compost.by ScottsCustomerCare6/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?