Even though it's Redragon custom Outemu key(purple) and not cherry mx, it doesn't feel bad at all compared to other Cherry Mx keyboards that I've used before. Very quiet keys actually, I think it's just as loud as my Cooler Master QuickFire Cherry Mx Red. You can also feel the slight bump, so I'd say that the keys are like quiet version of Cherry mx brown. Perfect for environments that require silence.
- Solid metal construction, not braided but thick(about 0.6-0.7cm diameter) cables. I think this keyboard will really last for a long time.
- No additional software, but macros are very easy to set. Just press Rec, choose which gaming macro button you want to set, type your macros, press Rec again and you're done. If you don't edit any G1-G12 buttons, they are basically your alternative F1-F12 buttons.
- 7 different backlight colors and few different modes. You can personalize the backlit color on each key and save it in 3 profiles(L1~L3). How to personalize the backlit is actually on the manual, but I'll write it below just in case people don't understand what it says(It's not in perfect english).
- Lots of multimedia buttons including volume wheel.
- Solid wrist rest, also durable. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]