Originally got this keyboard because I needed one that was quiet for making my videos. I feel in love with it because it's so pretty. I love the way it illuminates my day with the colors it's always changing, love it plus it's a great keyboard. Quiet and the feel of the keys to my touch, nice and responsive. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- Unique radiant light bar and dynamic RGB lighting effects
- HyperX NGenuity software provides advanced customization
- Store up to three favorite lighting & macro profile settings with the on-board memory
- Solid steel frame provides durability and stability
- CHERRY® MX mechanical keys for reliability
- Comfortable, detachable wrist rest with soft-touch coating
- Conveniently connect devices via USB 2.0 pass-through
- Additional titanium colored textured keycaps and keycap tool for extra accuracy
Explore this item
NGenuity™ Software Customization
|Steel Frame Construction|
|USB 2.0 Pass-Through|
|Braided Cable Type|
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
This keyboard is absolutely amazing, I am so happy to have it.
+ Satin finish doesn't attract oil from fingers.
+ I like the asymmetric textured wrist rest; it looks nice and prevents my hands from slipping while typing.
+ I like the rubber feet on the bottom of the risers below the keyboard.
+ Keyboard has a heavy and solid feel, very sturdy.
+ RGB lights look great and have nice smooth transitions.
- Volume wheel spins pretty easily, could probably use a little more tension and/or soft clicks to make it slightly more tactile.
- The brightest light setting doesn't seem as bright as I'd like it.
Overall I love it, and it makes me happy everyday. 5 stars for quality! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Buy this keyboard
Great keyboard for gaming, the brown switches give me just enough feedback and without all the clicks... Best keyboard out there
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question