Customers also viewed these products
- $49.95 List price $54.95Save $5.00
- $42.00 Was $48.39Save $6.39
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$148.52
- $41.70 List price $53.71Save $12.01
Hunter AutoSaver Programmable Thermostat
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$86.74 List price $99.17Save $12.43
- Reduced Price$98.12 List price $117.74Save $19.62
- Reduced Price$57.70 List price $90.18Save $32.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Hunter AutoSaver Programmable Thermostat allows you to drastically reduce your home's energy consumption by utilizing digital technology to precisely control the temperature in your house.
Hunter AutoSaver Programmable Thermostat:
- Digital and programmable
- Automatically changes between heat and cool
- Easy installation in 30 minutes or less
- Energy monitor tracks system run hours
- Home Today override
- Furnace filter change indicator
- Indiglo backlight
- Ability to program all 7 days separately
- Keyboard lock
- Programmable hold
- Model# 44660
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||44660|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 9.25 x 11.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is compatible with most furnaces and cooling units. You will have to check of your particular furnace is compatible.by CommunityAnswer11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your question! This thermostat will work as long as you have a 24 volt heating system.by HunterFans1/29/2014Written by a verified representative from HunterFansWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the inquiry regarding model 44660. We would need to know the type of unit currently installed alone with wiring to better advice. Please contact one of our live representatives once access to this information is obtained at 1-888-830-1326by HunterFans10/30/2012Written by a verified representative from HunterFansWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question! Yes, hold can be disabled. In this case, you would need to set programs for Monday-Friday & Saturday & Sunday. This thermostat only has two modes: hold & program.by HunterFans2/27/2014Written by a verified representative from HunterFansWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$50.00 Was $63.00Save $13.00
- Rollback$63.00 Was $69.00Save $6.00