Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Catch more with the Dual Beam Humminbird PiranhaMAX Fishfinder. Providing great value in a small package, this waterproof fishfinder has a four-inch display with 160 vertical pixels for easy visibility even in direct sunlight. Backlit for night-time use, the dual beam fishfinder's 4-level grayscale display pin-points sub-aquatic activity for the best chances when on your fishing trip. Down- and side-looking sonar explores the parts of the water you can't see and emits a 800-watts PTP power output, offering both 20-degree and 60-degree cones to help you target fish and find structure in water up to 600 feet deep. The Humminbird device is fully portable and has a compact tilt bracket design that can conveniently fit into small boats. With a 2-year warranty, this accessory is easy to use in all bodies of water. If you're looking for a way to catch more on your fishing trips, consider buying the Humminbird PiranhaMAX Fishfinder.
Dual Beam Humminbird PiranhaMAX Fishfinder, 153:
- Tilt bracket design
- Backlit for night time use
- Waterproof construction
- Temperature sensor
- 2-1/2" target separation
- 4" 160V x 128H 4-level grayscale display
- Dual 200/83 kHz beam
- 600' depth capability
- 800W peak-to-peak power
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model# 408830-1
|Volts:||20 V DC|
|Display Technology:||FSTN LCD|
|Display Resolution:||128 x 160|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||408830-1|
|Features:||Waterproof , Temperature Sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.50 x 3.88 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It requires a 12 volt battery, I use a 12 volt Marine deep cycle battery. If space is limited you could try something like a motorcycle battery or a lawnmower battery. I don't know how long these smaller batteries would last but I think a small solar panel would help.by transponder8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 12 volt dc deep cellby ElJene2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you will need a 12 volt battery, a place to mount the unit and the transducer and a few tools such as a drill and a screwdriver. All of this is explained in the owners manual.by transponder2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This fishfinder comes with everything you need to hook it up.by CommunityAnswer2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?