Check out these related products
- $49.06 List price $59.99Save $10.93
- $63.41 Was $73.49Save $10.08
- Reduced Price$127.75 List price $163.65Save $35.90
- $293.87 List price $349.99Save $56.12
- $252.89 Was $258.65Save $5.76
- Reduced Price$61.43
- Reduced Price$61.43 List price $88.86Save $27.43
Consider these popular products
- $77.33 List price $119.99Save $42.66
- $21.22 Was $23.18Save $1.96
- Reduced Price$117.07 List price $204.94Save $87.87
- $27.73 List price $34.99Save $7.26
- Rollback$153.00 Was $179.99Save $26.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Introducing the Humminbird 718 5" Waterproof Fishfinder, which adds technology to your angling experience. It has everything you need to spot the best place to cast in your line. The unmatched high-pixel clarity of this Humminbird 718 fishfinder's 5" diagonal screen provides unbelievable contrast, making it both simpler to read and to understand what you are seeing. You will enjoy using this gadget to view clear images of just about everything under the water, making it easier to root out the big schools. This marine fishfinder has a 16-level grayscale display that is simple to read. The SwitchFire technology gives incredible detail. Enjoy underwater coverage and view down to depths of up to 1,000' with this Humminbird 718 fishfinder. Even tiny deflections, such as water currents and thermoclines show up on the screen of this unit, including ascertain fish zones during overcast or full-sun conditions. It even comes with a tilt and swivel quick disconnect mount.
The Humminbird 718 5" Waterproof Fishfinder is also safe to use when out trolling or on the boat. You won't lose your view if it gets splashed while reeling in your catch thanks to its waterproof design. This fishfinder's DualBeam PLUS sonar with 2400W PTP power output provides you with a fun fishing experience.
Humminbird 718 5" Waterproof Fishfinder:
- Tilt and swivel quick disconnect mount
- 5" diagonal screen
- 50 Channel GPS (optional)
- Trackplotting (optional)
- DualBeam PLUS sonar
- Marine fishfinder maximum depth: 1,000'
- 16-level grayscale 320V x 320H display with SwitchFire technology
- Underwater coverage with two modes: max and clear, which allows you to see fish and water currents underwater
- Precision beam with multiple depth choices
|Display Technology:||FSTN LCD|
|Display Resolution:||320 x 320|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4073801|
|Features:|| Speed Sensor , Waterproof , Temperature Sensor , |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.30 x 12.00 x 4.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby BoaterNut6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby BoaterNut7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Speed sensor for the 718 is optional. You can use the SW (speed only) or the TS W(Temp/Speed). If you use a GPS antenna for track plotting, the speed will be read from the satellites.by Humminbird - Gwen8/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?