Customers also viewed these products
- $99.00 List price $110.99Save $11.99
- $143.08 List price $176.99Save $33.91
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$33.27 List price $53.25Save $19.98
- $21.75 List price $29.99Save $8.24
- $158.54 Was $196.11Save $37.57
- Reduced Price$88.76 List price $109.03Save $20.27
- Reduced Price$45.48 List price $64.99Save $19.51
- $26.65 List price $34.99Save $8.34
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Catch more with the Humminbird 120 Fishin' Buddy. The Humminbird Fishin' Buddy offers an eight-level grayscale 240V x 160H four-inch display that pin-points sub-aquatic activity for the best chances when on your fishing trip. Down- and side-looking sonar explores the parts of the water you can't see and emits a 1000-watts PTP power output. The Fishin' Buddy Fish Finder is full portable and features an ergonomic clamp mount designed for use in multiple positions. Humminbird 120 Fishin' Buddy clamp requires no rigging, wiring or transducer to mount. Just position the unit over the water and enjoy your day at the lake. Requiring 6 AA batteries to operate, this Humminbird Fishin' Buddy is easy to use in all bodies of water. If you're looking for a way to catch more on your fishing trips, consider buying the Humminbird 120 Fishin' Buddy.
Humminbird 120 Fishin' Buddy 407120-1:
- The ultimate in portability
- Fishin' Buddy Fish Finder features an ergonomic clamp mount designed to use nearly anywhere
- Display size: 4.0" diagonal
- Display pixel matrix: 240v x 160h
- Display type: FSTN LCD
- Display colors/grayscale: 8-level grayscale
- Single beam down/side
- Sonar coverage: 200 khz/34 degrees at -10db and 455 khz/10 degrees at -10db
- Target separation: 2.5"
- Power output (rms): 125 watts (rms)
- Power output (peak to peak): 1000 watts (peak-to-peak)
- Temperature: included
- Backlight: yes
- Waterproof: yes
- Mount: portable clamp
- Unit size: 4.22"W x 5.76"H x 2.72"D
- Transducer mounting: 24" fixed pole
- Power input: 6 AA
- Power draw: lights off: 110ma
|Manufacturer Part Number:||032462|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.10 x 15.10 x 11.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 110 does not have the side finder. So don't buy 110, get a 120 instead.by J1234L8/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe the 110 only gives you depth & fish finding. the 120 also provides temp. and side-scanning capability.by cowboyforlife11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 110 only comes with a down scan (i.e., under the boat). The 120 scans under the boat and also has a side scan, which can be aimed in any direction away from the boat on the water. The 120 is useful in determining if there are fish in structure along the bank or if there are any sizable fish in a school of smaller bait fish to the side, in front, or behind your boat.by MississippiFishing11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has 8 greyscale and side sonarby 54LH7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Fishin Buddy 110 is downward looking only, the 120 is downward and forward, the 140c is color.by MarioKartChamp12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 120 has a side finder and the 110 doesn't.by lefty205312/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this product be able to give me a side shot from the sonar? Meaning if I use this from the dock or bank will it shoot the sonar out front of me?
- 120by J1234L8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would'nt find it useful from the bank; the sidescan "zone" isvery narrow . could be used on a dock for temp and downward signal. stuff in water around docks would give sidescan radar a fit.by cowboyforlife2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use it most any place,your only bound by your imagination with this.by 54LH7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MarioKartChamp2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Side shot – yes, on the 120.by MarioKartChamp2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Where ever the flat part of the Transducer is pointing you will see in that direction.by lefty205311/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i've used mine for over 20 hours of continuos use. the 120 has a low battery alarm you can program.by cowboyforlife1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good battery life,use of the light takes some away but your only talking about six double aa batteries,good machine for the money.by 54LH12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40 Hrsby MarioKartChamp1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is 40 Hours. They use double AA's.by lefty20531/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$146.00
- $166.78 Was $206.95Save $40.17
- $40.79 List price $55.83Save $15.04