Check out these related products
- $114.16 List price $137.00Save $22.84
- $93.99 List price $114.13Save $20.14
- $159.68 List price $177.40Save $17.72
- $96.73 List price $111.60Save $14.87
- $96.82 List price $116.20Save $19.38
- $97.54 Was $130.05Save $32.51
- $97.00 List price $107.40Save $10.40
- $98.00 List price $112.00Save $14.00
- $151.44 List price $189.80Save $38.36
- $167.89 List price $175.60Save $7.71
- $121.55 List price $143.00Save $21.45
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"For students, human resources administrators, educational administrators, professional educators, policy makers, social scientists, and the interested public"" "A strong research base, principles relevant to all school systems and states, and actual illustrations and examples from real school districts combine in this incisive look at the challenges and issues shaping public education and human resources in the U.S. today. The new edition of this widely respected book looks at the major challenges and issues shaping public education and human resources administration in the U.S. today. The focus is on the crucial importance of personnel--and consequently the human resources administration--in the achievement of educational goals and objectives. The book's 10 chapters address all of the traditional topics in human resources administration, along with the most current concerns in the field. Readers are encouraged to explore this new edition to become familiar with relevant laws and policies, to learn the appropriate applications of computer technology, and to develop and use successful collective negotiation strategies. Further, the book helps human resources practitioners develop integrated planning processes and communication systems, while fostering a relationship of mutual respect and cooperation among the staff, the administration, and the school board.
|Number of Pages:||324|
|Author:||Webb, L. Dean , Norton, M. Scott|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
- $8.47 List price $8.99Save $0.52