Check out these related products
- $174.65 List price $199.60Save $24.95
- $199.66 List price $231.20Save $31.54
- $106.13 List price $131.60Save $25.47
- $170.15 List price $196.80Save $26.65
- $133.63 List price $146.80Save $13.17
- $173.19 List price $183.00Save $9.81
- $209.23 List price $242.00Save $32.77
- $99.41 Was $106.83Save $7.42
- $207.44 List price $244.60Save $37.16
- $148.51 List price $166.67Save $18.16
- $121.26 List price $141.00Save $19.74
Human Resource Management: Managing Employees for Competive Advantage
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $10.82 List price $15.00Save $4.18
- $9.27 Was $11.33Save $2.06
- $4.86 List price $6.99Save $2.13
- $37.23 List price $50.00Save $12.77
- $61.97 List price $80.00Save $18.03
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $11.00 List price $14.95Save $3.95
- $13.61 List price $18.00Save $4.39
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $7.81 List price $9.99Save $2.18
- $12.17 Was $13.09Save $0.92
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Prentice Hall, 2008, ISBN13 9780131525320, ISBN10 0131525328
KEY BENEFIT This book seeks to help students understand the dynamic and exciting environment of human resources (HR) management and the complex decisions that all managers must make when managing employees.
KEY TOPICS Managing Employees for Competitive Advantage; Organizational Demands and Environmental Influences; Legal Compliance; Job Design; Workforce Planning; Recruitment; Selection; Training and Development; Performance Management; Compensation; Incentives and Rewards; Employee Benefits, Health, and Wellness; Labor Unions and Employee Management; Creating High Performance Organizations
For business professionals looking to understand the dynamic and exciting environment of human resources (HR) management and the complex decisions that all managers must make when managing employees. The focus is on focuses managing employees rather than managing the HR function.
|Number of Pages:||486|
|Author:||Lepak, David , Gowan, Mary|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||December, 2008|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 11.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.