My granddaughter loves it
Huffy 12" Sea Star Girls' Bike, Pink
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
The little ones can enjoy their next outdoor adventure while aboard this Huffy 12" Sea Star Girl's EZ Build Bike. This model is purposely designed to be extra easy to assemble, with no special tools needed to do so. All you need to do is insert the training wheels, insert the handlebar and fork, fold the panels down and then insert the seat. In just minutes, this gorgeous Huffy bike will be ready for your child to ride. Little girls will particularly like its aesthetic. This 12" pink bike features a fun and decorative pattern that's accented with glitter and hearts. Its pretty crossbar is made to match with the rest of the unit's look. This single-speed Huffy bike comes with an easy-to-use coaster brake and wide training wheels. An alloy quick-release lever makes it easy to adjust the seat to the right height. This model is recommended for kids ages 3 to 5 years.
Huffy 12" Sea Star Girl's EZ Build Bike, Pink:
- Features: Huffy's EZ Build bike means quick and easy assembly in just 4 simple steps
- Description: single-speed bike has a durable steel frame with hearts, glitter and fun geometric patterns
- Recommended age for the Huffy bike: 3 to 5 years
- Rider height: 2'0" to 3'2"
- Brake: easy-to-use coaster brake, just pedal back to stop
- Frame: durable steel bicycle frame in white
- Handlebar: Hi-rise handlebar in hot pink with complementary crossbar pad
- Grips: comfortable lavender grips coordinate with the overall design
- Seat: padded seat with a quick-release lever for easy height adjustment
- Huffy bike tires: 12" x 1.95" white tires
- Rims: durable steel rims in lavender
- Pedals: junior size hot pink pedals with reflectors
- 12" pink bike carton dimensions: Length: 28.0" x Width: 7.3" x Height: 14.2"
- Weight: 18.0 lbs
- Clear assembly instructions included
- 12" pink bike, from Huffy, the company making quality bicycles since 1892
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
27.95 x 7.28 x 14.17 Inches
28 Mo old girl, loves her bike.
My 28 mo old granddaughter didn't want a Trike, she wanted a Bike. She even helped put it together. It took twice as long, but she wanted to turn every nut. When it was all together, she threw her leg over the seat, just like she had been riding for years. However, she can only operate the brakes!!!! She is learning to push the pedal forward, then put on the brakes. LOL A great gift for any little kid.
Great bike for the price.
It's a $40 bike, but having looked at several, this is the best you can get for $40. It's solid & well-built. It comes in a box partially-assembled. It took me less than 5 minutes to fully assemble it. The training wheels are just basic plastic, but let's be honest, my 3-yr old is going to wear those things off within a year no matter what they're made of. I'd definitely buy again. With 4 kids we've had a lot of bikes and this one is definitely worth the price.
Great beginner bicycle
We bought this bike for my daughter's 3rd birthday. It's very pretty without being frilly, and even better then that, it's a great bike. The training wheels are very study, the seat adjusts easily and it's easy for her to use. She loves it and we love it. I'd definitely buy it again, we have had absolutely no problems with it.
3 yr. old Granddaughter loved the 12" Huffy bike we sent back with her to Minnesota after her summer visit. Bought the 2nd 12" Sea Star (on-line) to stay at our place for her visits and for my 3 yr old great-niece whom I baby-sit for. They both absolutely love it (but both have to work at the stopping part.) Site to store- employees involved & the pick up was excellent. Ease to put together(husband's job), Sturdy bike, good price $39.97, Reflector lights, Right size they can use for several years. The adjustable seat mechanism makes it a breeze to adjust.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.