For a young toddler this size and weight of sleep bag is perfect for summer months
About This Item
- Hudson Baby's soft muslin sleeping bag is perfect for your little infant while sleeping.
- Our wearable safe sleeping bag is sleeveless and zips up for easy on and off dressing.
- Zipper starts at bottom for easy diaper changes.
- This is the perfect solution to keep baby warm during the cooler nights with breathable muslin fabric material.
- Available in sizes up to 24 months.
- Super Soft Muslin Cotton Wearable Safe Sleeping Bag
- Zipper Makes Dressing a Breeze
- Zips from Bottom for Easy Diaper Changing
- Keeps Baby Warm During Cool Nights
Country of Origin: Imported
Light weight. Great for warmer weather
Very soft and nice. Highly recommend.
Great blanket sleeper
So soft and comfortable. These are not too hot and keeps my baby from getting cold. I would definitely recommend. I prefer these over the more expensive brands such as Halo etc. they hold up to washing and wear.
Great blanket sleeper!
I bought two of these for my 7 month baby. They are soft and breathable. They keep my baby safe and warm. I would recommend these if you are looking for a good price too!
Great sleepsack for a good price!
Well made, slightly heavier than just a cotton sleep sack, has a nice texture (like burp clothes), perfect for needing an in-between sleep sack --where fleece is too warm and cotton is too thin. Like the reinforced zipper. Washes and dries well. True to size.
Right now it's too big for my daughter because she's only a month old but I got it to keep her warm for when winter rolls around again. By that time, she'll fit into it. I love the design and the price is unbeatable.
One way zip
One way, top entry zip. You have to pin down the baby while you try to put the zipper back together each time you use. Annoying. Otherwise it's well made and soft.
The material is very nice, I bought this for my granddaughter. Helps for extra warmth when can't use blankets
Love the light material
My baby gets hot easily so this breathable sleep sack works great for keeping him comfortable. The material is also very soft. The only complaint is that the zipper is not the best quality so I have to make sure to have the zipper pieces connected really well or else it comes apart.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question