Check out these related products
- $10.48 List price $12.99Save $2.51
- $8.33 List price $12.00Save $3.67
- $11.70 List price $18.00Save $6.30
- $14.19 List price $16.99Save $2.80
- $7.92 List price $12.99Save $5.07
- $17.38 List price $20.00Save $2.62
- $13.52 List price $22.99Save $9.47
- $6.36 List price $6.99Save $0.63
- $34.87 List price $45.00Save $10.13
- $11.39 List price $18.00Save $6.61
Huber Hill and the Dead Man's Treasure
Consider these popular products
- $6.78 List price $7.99Save $1.21
- $7.83 List price $9.99Save $2.16
- $11.51 List price $14.99Save $3.48
- $5.25 List price $6.99Save $1.74
- $7.99 List price $9.99Save $2.00
- $11.69 List price $12.99Save $1.30
- $10.14 List price $11.99Save $1.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Bonneville, 2011, ISBN13 9781599559117, ISBN10 1599559110
Huber's life goes from bad to terrible when his grandfather dies---until he opens Grandpa Nick's mysterious box. An old gold coin and a treasure map rocket him and his friends into a mind-blowing adventure, but he's not the only one on the hunt. Filled with dangerous animals and cryptic puzzles, this book will have you on the edge of your seat until the last page.
|Number of Pages:||282|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Bostick, B. K.|
|Publication Date:||October, 2011|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.