HOW TO HAVE HAPPY CLIENTS AND TURN UNHAPPY CLIENTS INTO HAPPY ONES features what to do and what mistakes to avoid in order to keep your clients happy. It also discusses what to do if a client has a bad experience in order to fix things.
It includes chapters on these topics:
- an example of a service provider who did everything wrong
- a discussion of what not to do and do
- how to fix it when things go wrong
- what to do if you and the unhappy client run into each other
- how to be a good client yourself.
The author has had hundreds of happy clients over the years, and was inspired to write this book after seeing the mistakes some service providers makeHow to Have Happy Clients and Turn Unhappy Clients into Happy Ones - eBook
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
Gini Graham Scott Ph.D.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.