Check out these related products
- $25.28 List price $39.97Save $14.69
- $13.89 List price $14.95Save $1.06
- $11.02 List price $16.00Save $4.98
- $15.04 List price $18.00Save $2.96
- $11.18 List price $16.00Save $4.82
- $30.71 List price $34.95Save $4.24
- $16.31 List price $18.00Save $1.69
- $12.04 Was $12.76Save $0.72
How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed
Consider these popular products
- $11.96 List price $16.95Save $4.99
- $21.60 List price $35.00Save $13.40
- $127.04 List price $153.40Save $26.36
- $18.14 Was $21.90Save $3.76
- $19.15 List price $30.00Save $10.85
- $5.19 Was $6.18Save $0.99
- $140.25 List price $172.55Save $32.30
- $10.38 List price $15.95Save $5.57
- $14.70 Was $15.58Save $0.88
- $10.42 Was $14.95Save $4.53
- $131.40 Was $146.70Save $15.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Penguin Group USA, 2012, ISBN13 9780670025299, ISBN10 0670025291
The bold futurist and bestselling author explores the limitless potential of reverse-engineering the human brain
Ray Kurzweil is arguably today's most influential--and often controversial--futurist. In "How to Create a Mind," Kurzweil presents a provocative exploration of the most important project in human-machine civilization--reverse engineering the brain to understand precisely how it works and using that knowledge to create even more intelligent machines.
Kurzweil discusses how the brain functions, how the mind emerges from the brain, and the implications of vastly increasing the powers of our intelligence in addressing the world's problems. He thoughtfully examines emotional and moral intelligence and the origins of consciousness and envisions the radical possibilities of our merging with the intelligent technology we are creating.
Certain to be one of the most widely discussed and debated science books of the year, "How to Create a Mind" is sure to take its place alongside Kurzweil's previous classics which include "Fantastic Voyage: Live Long Enough to Live Forever" and "The Age of Spiritual Machines."
|Number of Pages:||336|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||November, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.