Check out these related products
- $21.59 List price $27.95Save $6.36
- $19.79 List price $22.36Save $2.57
- $13.67 List price $14.95Save $1.28
- $10.57 Was $14.99Save $4.42
- $12.18 Was $17.95Save $5.77
- $14.33 List price $24.95Save $10.62
- $14.47 Was $23.36Save $8.89
- $16.58 Was $20.23Save $3.65
- $20.71 Was $21.80Save $1.09
- $7.77 Was $9.95Save $2.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
HOW TO CHEAT IN 3DS MAX 2014
Why take months to learn every button in 3ds Max when you can create great visuals with just a few key tools? Utilize the tool of choice, 3ds Max 2014, for generating realistic environments, seamless CG effects, and jaw dropping games in a matter of hours. You can use the memory-hogging methods that choke your display and take forever to render, or you can get it done quickly and efficiently.
Michael McCarthy offers a goldmine of artistic inspiration, timesaving tips & tricks, and step-by-step walkthroughs you ll wonder how you every got by without it Start animating today with detailed tutorials, source files, bitmaps, and video demonstrations all featured on the companion website.
This new edition has been completely revamped for 3ds Max 2014. You will find coverage on brand new features and tools such as Scene Management, iRay, Nitrous, Mass FX, and particles and physics. How to Cheat in 3ds Max 2014 features interviews with industry professionals that will help you gain the edge you need in the competitive world of animation.
- 3ds Max luminary and recipient of the 2011 Autodesk 3ds Max Master Award, author Michael McCarthy shares his 3ds Max secrets and little-known tips and tricks that save users hours of time
- Includes all new content and advanced cheats on modelling, special effects, natural elements, and the particle system
- Proven "How to Cheat "series teaches how to create quick yet stunning special effects, animations, realistic textures, and game elements
|Number of Pages:||278|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Series Title:||How to Cheat|
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.53Save $2.53
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.50Save $2.50
- $6.00 Was $7.37Save $1.37
- $4.66 List price $4.99Save $0.33