My daughter learned to tie her shoes the day we got it. Now she is running around tying everyone's shoes.
About This Item
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD - Children Under 3
Learn how to tie your shoes! This book includes a real shoelace and a model shoe you assemble yourself. Step-by-step instructions teach crisscross lacing, "bunny ear" bows, loop bows, and double knots. Your child will be a pro in no time. Let's get started today!
- Make learning to tie your shoes fun!
- Includes four different step-by-step instructions for crisscross, bunny ear bow, loop bow, and double knot bow
- Color-coded laces (aqua and yellow) help guide in the processing of learning how to tie your shoes
- Practice again and again! Real laces allow your child to learn at their own pace
- Put new skills into practice with a make-it-yourself model shoe
3 - 9 Years
Cottage Door Press
|Number of Pages|
Lake Press; Shahar Kober; Cottage Door Press
How To...Tie Your Shoes
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.90 x 7.20 x 1.10 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Excellent tool and fun too
Just what I was looking for. My autistic grandson has a hard time with trying shoes, and im hoping he can master it by using this book. Good price, came quickly. Thanks!
Book is awesome my grandson is learning to tie his shoes
My son was having trouble learning to tie his shoe. Learned it in the first 5 minutes with the help of this book!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question