Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Move your favorite vehicles in style with this Hot Wheels Cars Mack Transporter with Diecast Cars. The Mack Truck character from the hit Disney/Pixar movie Cars pulls a trailer and inspired this cool transporter just for Mack to haul. It features a bilevel bed that can hold three Cars vehicles on each level and comes with three brightly colored toy diecast cars.
Hot Wheels Cars Mack Transporter with Diecast Cars:
- Bilevel bed can hold 3 Pixar diecast cars on each level
- Comes with 3 racing vehicles
- Mack is a registered trademark of Mack Trucks Inc.
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 2.62 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Regular hot wheel size carsby SgrannyJ11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cars that are almost the same size as hot wheels are the ones that fit in this set. The ones that are pictures that come with it on the top of the transporter will also fit inside it.by cwyatt230510/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hot wheels car are a bit smaller 1:64 where the 'Cars" are 1:55. The Hotwheels cars should fit.by ericloz12/23/2008Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have "Hotwheels" brand cars, but these appear to be the same size.by TwirlMom12/14/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?