Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$49.34 List price $58.23Save $8.89
- $32.38 Was $39.47Save $7.09
- Reduced Price$2.36 List price $4.29Save $1.93
- $42.30 Was $48.93Save $6.63
- $26.81 Was $28.69Save $1.88
Consider these popular products
- Clearance$2.09 List price $45.53Save $43.44
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $3.58 Was $3.88Save $0.30
- $3.58 Was $3.98Save $0.40
About this item
About this item
We love our farmers. We're proud to work with farm families all around the country to bring you delicious organic milk. From sunny California to the rolling hills of New York, local family farmers are the heart of Horizon.Bringing our best to your table. We know how much you care about feeding your family because we're parents too. That's why we support the organic movement and keep our foods as wholesome as they are delicious. We're proud to be part of the National Organic Program, which prohibits the use of GMOs. We raise our cows kindly and don't use growth hormones* or antibiotics. We steer clear of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
Horizon Organic Whole Milk:
- USDA Organic
- Vitamin D added
- 8g protein
Ingredients: Organic Grade A Milk, DHA Algal Oil*, Vitamin D3.
Instructions: Perishable.Keep refrigerated.Best if opened by sell-by date and used within 7 days.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||0.5 gl (1.89 lt)|
|Certifications & Claims:||Preservative Free , Colouring Agent Free|
|Features:||Ultra-pasteurized , Vitamin d , USDA organic , No growth hormones, antiboitics, or pesticides|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.88 x 3.88 x 9.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8.0 Grams||12.0|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||11|
|Sodium 120.0 Mg||5|
|Potassium 380.0 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||16.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
Q. What are the cows fed? Are they completely grassfed and Is their food non gmo (genetically-modified)?
- According to their website: http://www.horizondairy.com/why-organic/what-is-organic/ NO pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers antibiotics GMOs or artificial growth hormones. Cows feed on organic grass lands about 1/3 of the year and are fed certified organic feed when the pastures are unavailable. Looks like the right stuff!by callen9995/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?