Check out these related products
Hori Racing Wheel EX 2 (Xbox 360)
Consider these popular products
- $16.00 Was $19.87Save $3.87
- $9.44 Was $12.25Save $2.81
- $8.51 Was $15.31Save $6.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hori Racing Wheel EX 2 (Xbox 360):
- Officially licensed by Microsoft
- Shift paddles on wheel
- Includes foot pedal
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HX3-71U|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can just use the wheel only. The catch is it's pressing buttons which provide no feedback on pressure. It's like all or nothing. Not recommended.by Brutuse911/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The controller front buttons you would normally use for brake and gas are on the rim of the wheel at about 11 and 1 o'clock.by Doug81089/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. left side of the columnby GrimOinker1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nope. you have to plug your headset into your cpuby Khevvin9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?