Hoppe's BoreSnake - Pistols & Revolvers
Customers also considered
- from $10.66
- from $11.76
- from $12.83
- from $12.96
- from $16.93
- Clearancefrom $16.93
- from $13.08
- $7.31 List price $10.84Save $3.53
- $8.93 List price $9.99Save $1.06
- $9.57 Was $12.46Save $2.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hoppe’s BoreSnake is the fastest bore cleaner on the planet. One pass loosens large particles, scrubs out the remaining residue with a bronze brush, then swabs it all spotless with a cleaning area 160x larger than a standard patch.
- Multiple short brushes embedded in the floss pass easily through the shortest action or port
- Initial floss area (inside the barrel) removes loose grit and debris prior to the scrubbing action of the brush
- Main floss, with 160 times more floss than a patch, supercleans the bore
- Brass weighted drop-through cord slips easily down barrel; Grasp and pull the cleaning cord through the barrel
- One pull through does it all
- No assembly required
- Lightweight and compact
- No exposed metal to damage sensitive rifling or crown
- Solvent compatible
- Washable and reusable
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24000|
|Features:||.22 Caliber , Pistol Cleaner|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You want the 357/9mm/38 pistol one.by PJD4546/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one of the boresnakes I purchased was for 380 and 9mm and works well in bothby shootingstar111/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it for a 40 cal, but it comes in all sizes to fit any barrel.by wildpine9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I bought is for a 9mm, but it also can be used for .380, .38, and .357by GrammyfromFL6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are available for all caliber ranges. Use drop down menu for sizes.by Tlhshubby1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is for a .38by Termolli12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Just buy the rifle one. The pistol one will not work on a rifle.by PJD4546/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's 22" long with a long lead and could be pulled through a rifle barrel, but is made for a pistol. I have no idea how long a rifle snake would be.by wildpine9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are sized by caliber. My .22 one is used in my pistol and rifle. The lengths are different, but just in the initial string to but down the barrel. The cleaner sections are close in lengths.by Tlhshubby4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy the rifle and use it for both pistols and rifles. The pistol can be a little bit short on an 18 inch barrel.by rezarf1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd get the rifle snake and use it for both applications, rifle and pistol. Every 6 mos. or so, throw the bore snakes into a cloth bag or net bag(those bags oranges come in work) and throw it in the washer with your work trousers and out comes a new Bore Sanke.by MTHorses1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $25.99 Was $29.99Save $4.00
- from $31.35
- from $3.33
- $14.35 List price $17.96Save $3.61
- from $6.68