Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70120
Customers also considered
- $126.66 Was $149.00Save $22.34
- $128.00 Was $134.24Save $6.24
- Rollback$88.00 Was $98.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$119.98 Was $169.00Save $49.02
- $119.78 Was $139.00Save $19.22
Check out these related products
- Rollback$55.99 Was $62.99Save $7.00
- Rollback$85.99 Was $94.71Save $8.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Deep clean those dirty floors with the Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Upright Vacuum. The WindTunnel Rewind combines Hoover's patented Dual Path WindTunnel Technology for the best carpet cleaning performance, with the benefits of Cyclonic Technology for strong suction power and less filter maintenance. Equipped with a powerful 12 amp motor, the Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind also features a system check indicator. This helps signal when the dust cup needs emptying and when the filter needs cleaning in order to maintain peak performance. A rinsable HEPA filter saves money, too - with no need to buy replacement filters. The WindTunnel Rewind's other notable features include an auto cord rewind and on board tools for precision cleaning.
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70120:
- For use on carpets or bare floors
- Upright vacuum weighs only 16.5 pounds
- Light and easy to use with through cleaning power
- 12 amp motor
- Gently tap the pedal to activate the cord rewind feature, and watch the cord automatically retract
- Power controls are conveniently positioned right at your fingertips
- 27-foot power cord lets you vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Includes a rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter
- Bumper protects furniture
- 5 height adjustments allow for pickup on all floor types
- 8-foot stretch hose allows for above floor cleaning with simple tools
- System check indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked
- Easy belt change system and brushroll access
- Included accessories:
- Air-powered hand tool puts hard to reach cleaning in the palm of your hand
- 12-inch extension wand boosts reach of hose
- Crevice tool helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery/dusting brush helps get furniture clean
- Limited 2-year warranty
Questions or Concerns? Contact Hoover Customer Service at 1-800-944-9200, Monday through Friday (8 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST).
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||UH70120|
|Accessories Included:||EXTENSION WAND:POWERED HAND TOOL:UPHOLST|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 13.50 x 43.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need a vacuum that will clean under my beds with only a 6 inch clearance. Is the head of this model thin enough to do that?
- It really isn't the appropriate vacuum cleaner for under beds....especially bigger beds. Canister vacuums work much better for that!by BargainsBaby8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would use the accessories or invest in some of those easy movers to slide your bed to vacuum underneath. It does not clear the bed frame enough to reach entirely under the bed.by MZDUCMAN7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The vacuum does not lay down completely flat to achieve this but this models does come with a cleaning hose and turbo tool (which has a spinning brush) attachment. You may want to try using these tools for cleaning under the bed.by HooverUSA9/8/2016Written by a verified representative from HooverUSAWas this answer helpful? (36) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, and when you lay the upright half down, the front part (the part that vacuums) stays flat until the handle almost hits the floor.by theAteam119/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. We have a queen size rice bed. By the time you get it flat enough to go under the bed, you lose suction because the brush comes up off the ground. In addition, part of the vacuum rubs against the wood part of the bed.by Bricklayerwife9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Could be a very tight fit...probably a "No-Go"by hotairbill7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not fit under mine.by rfltd9/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby spavey6/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The head will, but the main body of the vacuum won't allow it to go more than a few inches under the bed.by Lefty429/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The head would fit, but the canister is what will stop ya from reaching all the way under the bed.by ColoradoMama49/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this vacuum do a great job of picking up carpet fibers (like fluffing the carpet fibers)?
- I have a pile carpet and the beater brush does a good job. As well as or better than my last vacuum that cost hundreds more.by MZDUCMAN4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sweeper lifted my carpet back up and it looks like new. Has great suction!by Beasley11/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (27) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Our rugs & runners looked bright after using our Hoover. Got lots of hair and fine dust from our carpets.by Guss11/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my carpet looks brand new after i have vacuumed every time!by StayAtHomeMom47/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- carpet looks good after we vacuumby jrlivingston1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would rate this vacuum as average at fluffing the carpeting. It does have plastic grooves that dig into the carpeting so that helps a little.by GoVolsRuss6/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, even on a clean carpet, I fill up 1/2 the canister w/ carpet fluffby DaD0c1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. As a matter of fact I have new carpet and it picks up so many loose fibers I have to empty the basket at least twice per room.by tnf20111/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My carpet looks freshly vacuumed afterwards.by value20117/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is your carpet that is fluffy, I don't think it would tear it off of your carpet, but if it is just loose in the carpet, this vacuum does a wonderful job! I could not believe how clean and new my carpets looked just after one use! And all the dirt and gross stuff that I'd been walking on!by txHomeschoolMomof39/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Based on the description is there a lever you switch to go from carpet to hardwood floors. Do the rollers still spin on hard floors?
- Yes, the description implies a brush turn-off. No such thing on this model. Frustrating.by TrueBlue18/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and yesby jrlivingston5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My vacuum does not have a switch so the brush is always on, even when using the extension hose. I consulted the owners manual and it said this feature is available on some models, but it doesn't specify which model. There is a height adjustment switch, so I generally raise it to the highest setting when I am using the hose/tools.by amvt907/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a switch on the front for floor, low, med, high carpeting. Yes the roller spin on the floors...and sling stuff everywhere like most vacuums do on hard floorsby GoVolsRuss9/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a dial that ranges fr hard floor to increasingly longer carpet. Rollers still pin in all modes.by DaD0c5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a range of 5 or 6 settings; from "lo carpet/bare floor" to "high carpet." When on the lo carpet/bare floor setting, the rollers don't spin.by Ourhappy57/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (28) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a dial that raises and lowers the rollers for various carpet heights and bare floors. There is no switch to turn off the rollers (that I have found).by Cage517/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and yes......by Chewyyy1/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just the dial..Have used it from low pile carpet to hardwoods without it missing a beat. I'm assuming that means the rollers still spin.by MommieRo5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No special lever. I keep it on low setting and it does a wonderful job on tile and my plush pile carpet.by value20115/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $178.00 Was $199.00Save $21.00