To start it was very easy to unbox. The box lifts off the top so your just left with the dehumidifier and the base of the box…so no need to pull it out. It's heavy so that made it very simple. Setup was also very easy. You remove a few items from the water tank, then install the cord holder and your ready to plug in and go. Finding the app in the app store was easy. Setup of the app was also easy it walks you through how to connect to the dehumidifier in a few steps and your done. App is straight forward and easy to use. Dehumidifier works great, I can check humidity and change settings right through the app, you can also set the timers. Note no need to setup the app if you don't want to, you can do everything on the front panel if that's the way you would rather use it. Also when I setup the app the confirmation email went to junk so be sure to check that if you don't see the email come though. Overall everything works great highly recommend.
About This Item
- POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR ROOMS UP TO 4000 SQUARE FEET: This powerful beast effectively removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air (50-Pint 2019 DOE Standard) to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from excess household moisture. Ideal for large basements, living rooms, cellars, and storage rooms.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST: Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, US-based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by an outstanding warranty. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- SMART & VERSATILE: Wi-Fi-Enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands, the Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier can be controlled from almost anywhere. Change humidity and fan-speed settings without moving away from your busy routine.
- EASY TO USE: The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle & anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty. OR connect included the drain tube to the Continuous Drain Outlet for carefree, automatic drainage.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: The durable air filter helps reduce dust and washes clean under a faucet – no filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert reminds you to maintain the filter for optimal operation.
- Energy Star qualified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers
- Built to last for daily use, Honeywell dehumidifiers are carefully manufactured with extra safety features including Thermal Overload Protection on the compressor and Fuse Protection on the motor to protect from overheating
- Wi-Fi-Enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands, this Smart Dehumidifier can be controlled from almost anywhere
- Controls humidity for a more comfortable home environment
- Laundry Room & Linen Closet: Accelerates the drying of hang-to-dry clothes
- The water tank is equipped with patent-pending Splash Guards to avoid messy spills, and a drain tube is included for long unattended operation
- Washable filter helps reduce dust and is easily cleaned under a faucet - no replacement filters required
- Smart controls make operation almost effortless and a unique and elegant front mirage display lets you monitor humidity changes from across the room
- Smooth gliding wheels
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause both cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Honeywell Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier 4000 sq ft.
Just installed 7/15/20, so all I can review for now, is that it's a beautiful unit. Easy to read display on top and front. Easy empty and VERY quiet! Could use a little longer electrical cord. I sure hope it does a good job dehumidifying, and hope the unit lasts.
We absolutely love this dehumidifier! It works amazingly well, is super quiet, and looks nice. It has been doing a great job regulating the humidity in our basement!
Easy to use!
Very easy to set up. I followed the simple instructions and the unit was ready to use within minutes. I downloaded the app and was able to start using the dehumidifier immediately. The app for using the dehumidifier is easy and straightforward. It told me instantly what the humidity levels were in my basement and I was easily able to adjust. I especially like how the app gives me the option to place my other Honeywell products into individual rooms within my house. I will definitely choose Honeywell products again!
I've owned several dehumidifiers in my lifetime and decided to go high tech with a wi-fi model and it was easy to figure out and the quality of the product is amazing compared to anything I've owned before. It's not too loud either so works well in my basement even when i'm watching TV. I would recommend this.
perfect put the could of used a thicker material water bucket is made of when full it is weak and bends
Easy to use, easy to see humidity level & quiet
Really like how the product arrived, it's user interface and that the humidity level readout that is viewable across the room. One negative is the short length of the drain hose - would like it to be another foot to foot-and-a-half longer. Set up was very easy. Had a little struggle getting the app to connect, but eventually got it. Easy to use and quiet. Tank size is good. If I was to buy again I'd buy the model with the pump - really wish it had a pump.
Be careful of adjacent structure
This does a great job at removing the moisture. Sleek looking and minimal noise. Less than 24 hours of use it ruined our trim adjacent to the dehumidifier. This was my fault as it was 10 inches from the wall and not the suggested 17 inches per manufactures. I couldn't have it in the middle of the room with young children and the cord.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question