One has to either have a special type of window to fit the hose attachment into or figure out how to jury rig one. (I pieced one together out of cardboard, duct tape, and thumbtacks. Don't know how long that will last.) But the unit itself does a great job of cooling. It is an attractive an easy to use design. My niece has similar units in her own house and kept remarking that she was amazed how (relatively) quiet Mt Honeywell is.
About This Item
- [POWERFUL, SAFE & DEPENDABLE] Cools rooms up to 350-450 sq. ft. Thermal Overload protection for added safety & peace of mind.
- [EASY INSTALL & MAINTENANCE] Washable Filter designed to protect from dust & hair to extend product life & performance. Filter cleans easily under a faucet for easy maintenance. Full set window kit included for quick & easy installation for vertical and horizontal windows (Max. hose length is 4 feet).
- [DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Enjoy simple digital control with 3 fan speeds, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included
- [3-IN-1 APPLIANCE] Powerful cooling in the summer, Dehumidifier for humid days (removes up to 66 pints/ 24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation), Fan circulates air for everyday comfort.
- Honeywell portable air conditioner cools rooms up to 450 sq ft
- 10000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- No bucket, no-drip design uses auto-evaporation system
- Dehumidification up to 70 pints per 24 hours
- Honeywell air conditioner has an LCD display with feather touch controls
- Full function remote control
- 3 speeds and 24-hour automatic shutoff timer
- Powerful air flow (212 cfm)
- Quiet operation (53 dbA)
- Honeywell air conditioner has a removable, washable back-access filter
- Caster wheels easily rolls unit from room to room
- 6" long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- Includes window venting kit
- The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use
In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure which take various factors into account and generate a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed - the difference is simply due to the different test procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to AHAM website.
Explore this item
|Maximum Room Size|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Air Conditioner Type|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Honeywell MN Series Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan for Rooms Up To 450 Sq. Ft.
|350 sq ft|
1 year limited parts and labor
Portable Air Conditioners
18.1 x 15.2 x 29.3 Inches
Manuals & Guides
I am so cool!
Well made unit, works great
I bought the air conditioner for my living room. I've had it for a few days and love it. It is about as loud as a fan when running. I had no trouble connecting the hose. The hose attached to the unit on the rear, and you slide it in from the side, then turn the locking dial on the side to secure it, don't use the rubber drain plug next to it. The window baffle was easy to adjust and the hose is easy to connect to it. Simply insert the hose into the baffle, aligning the hose tabs with the holes in the baffle and twist to secure it. It has been running for one week now with no problems. I would recommend it.
This unit preforms, excellent product
Perfect for my bedroom which is positioned above a double car hot garage, bedroom on second level of home, 2 windows West facing. My bedroom can get up to 90° with my central air going.. The Honeywell unit can cool my bedroom down to 69° during hot/humid days This unit reads as a humidifier and heater as well, didnt know that at time of purchase. Purchased it for the Cooling aspect
This is a great machine. We have a 400 square foot room that it cools very well. It couldn't get the temperature down past 75 on the 100 degree day, but that was enough for us. the only down side is you cannot operate it without the remote. If you lose the remote then the whole thing is trash?
Delighted with this product.
I saw this AC in other websites at much higher price. This Honeywel AC is amazing, portable and does the job we were looking. Walmart deliver this product in record speed.
Small and mighty
We had a Honeywell for 5 years and it started making loud noises so we had to get a new one. We stuck to another Honeywell because we loved the first one so much. This unit is small but mighty. It cools my 350 sq ft bedroom very quickly and is quiet. Sometimes I go to another room and forget its on! Its easy to install and rolls easily. It was delivered 3 days after ordering! The reason why I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the panel has the room temp on it which is always on and is so bright its like a beacon when I turn off the lights. I had to put something over it just so it would be dark in my room. Also the front panel where it tells you the location of everything is just a sticker and I could see it coming off one day. Overall though I would Highly recommend this ac unit.
Keeps Me from Melting!
Runs quietly, doesn't necessarily cool a whole 15 ft room...but it serves its purpose. I've only had it a few days.
Struggling to cool 200sq dt
Machine is LOUD ! Hose that comes with it is about 3 feet too short. Disappointed that machine has to be located right up next to the window, I would prefer to locate the machine further out into the room. Unit is too expensive for the little amount that it cools my bedroom. I paid $400 for the unit.
It really cools your house love it
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question