the best ac we have had and we currently have 3... our bedroom is 7 windows and a skylight so insulation isn't great and we have an open closet (used to be a second bedroom) and master bath. this cools it so no matter which of the 3 areas we're in it's comfortable. it isn't that loud and it doesn't make a huge noise when it changes modes. it's quiet enough that is next to my nightstand and I'm a light sleeper and no issues. have also had no issues with emptying the pan or getting it setup. if we need another big one for downstairs I would but another of these.
Honeywell HL14CHESWW 14,000 BTU 115V 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner for Rooms Up To 700 Sq. Ft. with Heater, Dehumidifier & Fan, White
Arrives by Fri, Aug 21
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- BTU14000 BTU
- Maximum Room Size500 sq ft
- Is Energy Star-CertifiedN
- Is PortableY
- FinishWhite / White
About This Item
In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure which take various factors into account and generate a lower BTU rating of portable air conditioners to indicate capacity. However, the actual capacity has not changed - the difference is simply due to the different test procedure. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs. Please also refer to AHAM website.
- [COOL IN SUMMER, WARM IN WINTER] 4-in-1 All-season appliance, Honeywell Portable AC with Heat Pump, Fan & Dehumidifier cools or heats a room up to 550-700 sq. Ft. Automatic vertical wind motion helps distribute powerful cool/warm air evenly for fast & consistent cooling/heating. 14000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 8500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- [ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES, TRUSTED AMERICAN BRAND] Thermal overload protection for added safety & peace of mind. Dual Dust Filtration extends product life and performance by keeping internal system clean. UL, ETL certified to meet applicable & strict U. S. safety standards. ISTA-6 certified packaging for advanced product protection during delivery. One Year Wty with Local U. S. Support Team ready to help.
- [DUAL DUST FILTRATION, EASY SET UP & MAINTENANCE] Dual filters designed to protect from dust & hair to extend product life & performance. Filters clean easily under a faucet for easy maintenance. Full set window kit included for quick & easy installation for vertical and horizontal windows (max. Hose length is 4 feet)
- [DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Full controls with 3 fan speeds, Sleep Mode, 24-hour energy saving timer & remote control with convenient display. Stress-free auto evaporation in cooling mode – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity).
- [STAY DRY, DEHUMIDIFY] Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 111 pints/24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- Portable 4-in-1 function: cooling, heating, fan and dehumidification
- Cool rooms up to 700 sq. ft. / Warm rooms up to 500 sq. ft.
- 14000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 8500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- No bucket, no-drip cooling uses auto-evaporation system
- Fan-only mode gently circulates air when air conditioner cooling is not needed
- Built-in dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 111 pints moisture per 24 hours
- Digital LED display with soft touch controls and full-function remote control
- 3 speeds with 24-hour automatic shutoff timer
- Sleep mode for energy-saving comfort during the night
- Powerful air flow (241 cfm) with quiet operation (52 dBA)
- Back access washable filter ? helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air
- Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room
- Easy-to-install window venting kit included with adjustable window bracket (from 26.6" to 49.6")
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which is/are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause both cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Auto Shut-Off, Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Easy Installation
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
18.90 x 15.70 x 31.30 Inches
The machine had a screw missing from the cabinet and it is very noisy. But, it cools. The room it is in gets sun from mid-morning until late afternoon. The machine cools the room very well.
Great AC addition supplementing the central air.
This AC vents through a window, cooling all the rooms in the house.
worth the price!
I just got . we set it up in 15 minutes , and it started cooling right away! our room is 16x16 and we got really cold even though it's 100 degrees outside and we have the outside corner walls that are the hottest in the nursing home! wow! this will really see us through some Texas summers. also , a little hint , a little fan always helps spread the cold!
A/C Works great
A/C Works great but the reservoir does fill with water and is a pain in the behind. I thought it was going outside with the hot air but apparently not!
The temperature just keeps climbing, and this thing has been a life saver.
Working well for A/C so far.
So far i like everything about its A/C operations. I'm using it in my garage to take the edge off when i'm working out there. The only small issue i had was that it only came with parts to install in a window. My installation is a vent through a wall, so i had to buy the adapters. Note: The vent out of the back of the unit is 6" not the standard 4" like a normal house external vent. I've only used the A/C mode so have no comments about other modes.
Only works with standard windows.
I bought a portable A/C because I have casement windows. The only way to create a secure vent is by using the venting system provided, which only works on a regular window. Other manufacturers provide an adapter that can be used on a through the wall vent.
Not for vaulted ceilings
I bought this to cool my living/dining room and it couldn't do it. I have vaulted ceilings and as this unit doesn't let you change the direction of the air flow, it never cooled down. I'm sure the upper air was amazing.... Well I ended up putting in the back of the house where the ceilings are flat and it works great. But, not where I need it. Quite expensive for it not to do what I needed it to do. It's also very loud! I keep it as a lesson learned. Window air conditioning is a better way to go, for me at least.
Heater no working.
Hello, my wife and I purchased this online for our garage in which we turned to a family room. We have to replace the garage door and add central A/C and heat, but in the meantime, this work wonderful. It cooled the area of 400 sq. ft. wonderful. Now it's cold and we are using the heater, it started out fine but started making a clanking sound and would no longer heat up. I call today to exchange it and it was told that I'm beyond the 90 day thresh hole. I have to call the manufacturer to try and replace the unit. I was about to take it back but it's too late.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question