Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$21.94 Was $48.00Save $26.06
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your home comfortable with this Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Thermostat. Designed for easy use and quick installation, it is packed with convenient features. This thermostat has separate programming for each day of the week, with four periods per day. For consistent comfort, this home programmable thermostat has an accurate temperature control of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit. In the event of a power outage, this thermostat conveniently stores the set temperature. This prevents you from having to manually adjust the thermostat after the power is back on. Equipped with a large, backlit digital display, this digital programmable thermostat is easy to read even in dimly lit areas. The display also provides the temperature setting in Fahrenheit or Celsius and displays a 12- or 24-hour clock.
Honeywell 7-Day Programmable Thermostat:
- 7-day programming
- Separate programming for each day of the week with 4 periods per day
- Large, backlit digital display
- Accurate temperature control of +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit for consistent comfort
- Save up 33 percent on energy costs
- Permanent and temporary override capability
- Set point is retained in memory in the event of a power outage
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display
- Early start function
- 12- or 24-hour clock
- Battery change reminder
- Soft-touch keys
- Easy operation
- Digital programmable thermostat is easy to install
|Recommended Use:||Heat Pump , Air Conditioner , Furnace|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RTH2510B1000/A|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.80 x 7.50 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, their is a switch on the left that puts on cool air or shut off completelyby Annoyed45679/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ranchdog29/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Let's define "completely" first. Do you mean just control of the equipment, or cut power to the whole thing? If you want to stop the control of the heating and cooling, change the slider switch to OFF. The display will still be live, and show you current room temperature. If you want even the display off, you'll need to turn off the circuit breaker.by dodawggonit8/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 triple aaa batteriesby Annoyed45678/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. it takes 2 AAA batteries.by roger982g8/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Honeywell RTH2510B1000 is a low voltage thermostat. It is compatible with the following systems: - Gas, oil or electric furnace - Central air conditioner - Hot water system with or without pump - Millivolt system - Central heating and cooling system - Heat pump without auxiliary/backup heat If you have additional questions, please contact the Honeywell Consumer Technical support line at 1-800-468-1502by Honeywell Support1/3/2016Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $171.95 List price $209.94Save $37.99
- $41.70 List price $53.71Save $12.01