Honey-Can-Do Wood Clothespins with Spring, 200-Pack
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$54.98 List price $71.60Save $16.62
- Reduced Price$36.98 List price $50.70Save $13.72
- Reduced Price$11.52 List price $15.11Save $3.59
- Reduced Price$2.94 List price $3.99Save $1.05
- $59.00 List price $270.00Save $211.00
- Clearance$7.35 List price $14.99Save $7.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nothing compares to the fresh, clean scent of laundry that's been dried outside in the sun. Give your linens outdoor freshness with these Honey-Can-Do Wood Clothespins. They feature classic styling, with a spring for easy opening and closing. These clothespin clips come in a 200-pack; each clip can hold up to 10 pounds.
Honey-Can-Do Wood Clothespins with Spring, 200-Pack:
- Holds up to 10 lbs per clip
- Classic styling
|Age Range:||12 Years & Up|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DRYZ01376|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 6.75 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 200, like it says, but I didn't count themby ihatenicknames5710/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 200 clips in one bag.by elimia10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cheap wood, hence cheap price. These break easily so it can't be made of bamboo unless specifically stated.by elimia9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, These clothespins are made of birch wood. Thank you for your interest in Honey-Can-Do.by Honey-Can-Do International9/10/2014Written by a verified representative from Honey-Can-Do InternationalWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these clothespins as shown? Are there really 2 holes between pincers..,1 for fat and 1 for narrow clotheslines?
- It is as shown but there is only one hole to use which is the large hole. The second smaller hole located above the large hole is in between the spring clasps so it is not meant to be used. For narrow clotheslines, the large hole works for it too but for a tighter grip, you can also clip with the edge of the clothespin... the end-mouthpart where it clamps shut.by elimia9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $55.12 Was $77.85Save $22.73
- $42.36 Was $60.11Save $17.75
- Clearance$6.94 List price $8.33Save $1.39
- $15.15 Was $17.95Save $2.80
- $28.58 Was $45.14Save $16.56