Honey-Can-Do Wood Bed Lifts, 4-Pack
Customers also considered
- Rollback$12.00 Was $13.92Save $1.92
- $11.79 Was $12.98Save $1.19
- Clearance$18.70 List price $20.96Save $2.26
- Rollback$10.00 Was $11.69Save $1.69
- from $12.50
- $9.00 Was $10.70Save $1.70
- Reduced Price$29.99 List price $40.79Save $10.80
- from $59.00
- Reduced Price$20.99 List price $29.99Save $9.00
- $9.95 Was $12.50Save $2.55
- Rollbackfrom $49.00
- Reduced Price$23.99 List price $39.99Save $16.00
- Rollbackfrom $59.99
- Reduced Price$16.99 List price $29.95Save $12.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honey-Can-Do Wood Bed Lifts easily add three inches of storage and they can be stacked for a potential six inches of extra storage space. The versatile design will fit casters, square and round bed posts.
Honey-Can-Do Wood Bed Lifts, 4-Pack:
- Easily adds 3" of storage
- Can be stacked for a potential 6" of extra storage space
- Versatile design will fit casters, square and round bed posts
- Sleek finish that will go along with the design for any room
- Solid wood construction
- Holds up to 600 lbs
|Product Accessories Included:||4 x Bed Risers|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do these have a rubber bottom? I am wondering what the traction will be like on my hard surface floor.
- no, they are solid wood.by bar17418/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No rubber bottom. Just bare wood.by Kaatzu8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom has a soft pad so it doesn't scrap the floor. I am using them on a hard wood surface and they slide pretty easily. I cut out little squares of that no slip mat stuff that you can use under rugs and that helps keep them in place.by ShoppingGirlVT8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they don't have rubber bottoms but you could get rubber pads to put on them.by Ruthie228/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These do not require glue.by CommunityAnswer12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are solid wood with 3" diameter hole. You could glue the bottoms that are flat together to make 6" wood bed risers if you wanted these, however, there are different height bed risers that you can purchase if you need higher.by senior88812/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 3" in height and are study enough to glue bottoms, but there are also 8" bed risers available that are plastic.by senior88812/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, they are solid wood.by bar17413/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They are rated only to 600 pounds, so I would be wary of using them on a bunkbed. Stability might also be a problem when raising a bunkbed depending on the legs and connect system. Also, you need to be sure you do not limit the clearance on the top bunk as most are designed with limited space already.by JaniceinSkokie3/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$39.77 Was $49.00Save $9.23
- Rollback$34.43 Was $37.26Save $2.83