Honey Can Do 6-Tier Urban Shelving Unit, Chrome
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$138.26 List price $181.17Save $42.91
- Reduced Price$146.97 List price $192.49Save $45.52
- Reduced Price$112.97 List price $148.29Save $35.32
- Reduced Price$121.75 List price $159.71Save $37.96
- Reduced Price$188.14 List price $281.88Save $93.74
- Reduced Pricefrom $198.33
- Reduced Price$140.29 List price $190.88Save $50.59
- Reduced Price$27.58 List price $37.28Save $9.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honey Can Do 6-Tier Chrome Shelving Unit features wonderfully sturdy shelves can readily hold up to 800 lbs per shelf. Raised grids on the backside of each shelf allow you to maximize space by keeping items from falling off. Set on commercial-quality casters, this rolling shelving unit glides easily across the floor, then locks securely in place. Adjustable shelves allow you to change the configuration as your storage needs evolve. The Honey Can Do 6-Tier Chrome Shelving Unit also offers no-tool assembly, which allows you to construct a shelving unit that will last for years — in minutes.
Honey-Can-Do 6-Tier Urban Shelving Unit, Chrome:
- Steel Shelving Unit Size: 48"L x 18"W x 72"H
- Steel chrome plated
- Packaging: Colorbox
- 800-lb capacity shelves
- Rolling shelving unit offers a beautiful contemporary design
- Brilliant chrome finish
- Heavy-duty, steel- sturdy and rust-resistant
- Chrome shelving unit is NSF approved
|Mount Type:||Wall Hanging|
|Capacity:||6 , 450 kg or more , 1000 lbs or Greater|
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Recommended Room:||Family Room|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SHF-01450|
|Home Decor Style:||Contemporary|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.00 x 72.00 x 18.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is it possible to use this shelving unit without the wheels so that I can keep it in one location?
- The wheel have a lever to lock the wheels in place so it wont roll around once you have it where you want it. Just unlock them if you need to move it. You could leave the wheels off but then you would need to unload the unit to put them on if you need to move it..by JayMar119/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They can also split into two separate, smaller shelf units.by catdaddy6812/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did on my last one. But I ended putting wheels back on because I needed to move it.by WorkingGramma12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelf height is adjustable. When assembling this you start with the bottom shelf and can place it at the height you need.by JayMar119/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by catdaddy689/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all of the shelves are adjustable so you can make this unit adapt to your needs.by CommunityAnswer9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your question. The backstops are not permanently attached to the shelves, so you can choose whether or not you would like to use them. Thank you for your interest in Honey-Can-Do.by Honey-Can-Do International12/4/2014Written by a verified representative from Honey-Can-Do InternationalWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?