Customers also considered
- Rollback$17.49 Was $21.52Save $4.03
- $11.88 Was $15.59Save $3.71
- Rollback$14.97 Was $34.32Save $19.35
- Reduced Price$31.24 List price $48.14Save $16.90
- $24.47 List price $54.00Save $29.53
- $17.37 Was $22.99Save $5.62
- $19.97 Was $36.00Save $16.03
- $12.63 Was $15.79Save $3.16
- $19.99 Was $24.65Save $4.66
- Rollback$12.32 Was $15.00Save $2.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The versatile coated steel Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Wire Shoe and Accessory Shelf/Closet Shelves provide four levels of easily accessible storage space with a simple design. The sturdy wire shelves are perfect for sweaters, shoes, bags or anything you'd like to keep organized and visible. The slightly elevated shelf back keeps items in their place. This 4 Tier Shoe Shelf/Closet Shelves unit is perfect for the laundry room, bedroom closet, garage or mudroom
Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Wire Shoe and Accessory Shelf/Closet Shelves, White:
- Space-saver fits under hanging clothes
- Versatile design keeps shoes, sweaters, purses or linens organized
- Coated steel frame: sturdy and rustproof
- Honey Can Do Shelves for Shoe and Accessory dimension: 24.8"L x 11.8"W x 27.6"H
- Assembly required
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Maximum Weight:||800 lbs|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Recommended Use:||Purse , Sweater , Clothes , Bag , Linen , Shoes|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SHO-01172|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.80 x 27.60 x 11.80 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 81K, 4 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No and can't be modified.by Kenny7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's all leveled.by ShopperTips7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A slight elevation in the back of each rack, about an inch. Enough to keep shoes from falling off the back.by BadgerGirl17/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no elevation to this rack.by trainersarah7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Baku7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the shelves are flat, but I don't have a problem with the shoes falling off the shelves.by CagedBird7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a slight elevation.by Company Representative3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I stated in my review that this is a very light weight shelf, and it is definitely not a stacking shelf.by orangecoco6/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put three pairs of shoes on every shelf. Four pairs I think is fine. but Three is good enough to meby Iris8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the shelf for women's shoes, size 8. I was able to get 3 pair on each shelf, it was a little bit tight. I don't recall the measurement between the racks, but I think it would be close to 5". The shelves are wire, so heels of your shoes could go between the wires and hang down into the space of the shelf below. The shelves tilt toward the front with a short ledge that keep shoes from sliding off. The shelves might work for you, if you don't mind the heels hanging down through the wire from the shelf above. It might cause damage to the heels of your shoes when they go through the spaces between the wires.by OragamiOrganizing3/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 on each shelf and about 7 inches between racksby AlwaysWM11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can have four pair of shoes in a row.have good spacing in between the racks.can accomodate more shoes if they are slippons or sleek ones.by anuja7/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6.5 inches between shelvesby SmallPoopsie7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- fits 3 pairs across comfortably and it's about 6 1/2 inches between shelvesby PAgirl16547/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A rubber mallet helps, but a shoe could be used. A hammer could damage it.by Kenny2/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not use any tools and finished the setupby Iris9/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You won't need any tools to assemble, it should be super easy to set up if you get all parts in good condition without any faulty ones! If by any chance you end up getting a faulty piece like what happened with me, you will have a hard time putting it together and you'll need a lot of force to put it in place, but I finally did it, so good luck to you!by ShopperTips8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need no tools. There are things you poke in and slide into a hole. It is a little tricky to get all four legs straight on the first level.by ThisNickNameIsNotTaken7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your question. This item does not require tools to assemble and instructions are included in the box.by Honey-Can-Do International6/18/2014Written by a verified representative from Honey-Can-Do InternationalWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$38.99 Was $49.00Save $10.01