Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honestech VHS to DVD Deluxe, 7.0, offers two modes for simple video conversion or advanced video editing needs. The Blu-ray authoring capability allows you to save high-definition video on your HD camcorders without losing any quality. Using the Easy Wizard Mode, anyone can transfer videotapes to DVD with just a few clicks by following step-by-step pictorial instructions that guide the user through the process. Advanced scene editing tools allow users to record movies, delete commercials or unwanted scenes and add special effects, titles and chapter points. This VHS to DVD machine is the only tool you need to update your video library with the latest technology. This powerful Honestech VHS to DVD Deluxe, 7.0, makes a welcome gift for friends with old family videos, letting them easily and effortlessly condense their library of clunky tapes into a few well-formatted discs.
Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe:
- 2 modes for simple video conversion or advanced video editing needs
- Easy Wizard Mode
- Step-by-step pictorial instructions
- Advanced scene editing tools
|Video Game Platform:||Multi-Platform|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8108325|
|System Requirements:||Windows, Mac|
|Operating System:||Windows, Mac|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 6.30 x 7.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this product does not have HDMI input or output. It connects to the video capture box via USB and composite (RCA) and 3.5mm audio cables or to a DV/HDV camcorder via IEEE1394 cable.by CommunityAnswer8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You HAVE to have a way to communicate w/the software. I had an old dvd/vhs machine that worked just fine for this. It's a VERY EASY process..just hook up your vcr to the honestech vidbox supplied..and to the PC. They take it from there. Once you view the VHS on your PC screen & decide to go ahead and put it on DVD...it's easy...just go away and let it roll. It will STOP when finished...(amt of time you tell it to record - up to 2 hrs). Then, it gives you the opportunity to make the amt of COPIES you want. It's really worth it! If an older (losing tech-savvy) person like me can learn it and do it easily ~ ANYONE CAN!by Katarina019/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $11.02 List price $27.00Save $15.98
- See details in cart
- from $28.49