Hometrends Comforter Set Collection, Circles
Customers also considered
- Clearancefrom $37.73
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$37.44 List price $193.28Save $155.84
- Reduced Price$34.72 List price $46.80Save $12.08
- Reduced Price$37.77 List price $52.47Save $14.70
- Reduced Price$52.90 List price $70.20Save $17.30
- Reduced Price$61.89 List price $82.49Save $20.60
- Reduced Price$65.53 List price $87.75Save $22.22
- Reduced Price$68.54 List price $91.26Save $22.72
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a trendy look to your bedroom with Hometrends Circles Bedding Comforter Sets. Featuring luxurious construction in a modern gray and black design, this stylish queen bedding set is designed to give you a good night's sleep. Hometrends Circles Bedding Comforter Sets include the comforter, bed skirt and two shams; everything you need to coordinate your bed's look and give it a polished feel. With a drop length of 15 inches, the bed skirt in this Hometrends Comforter Set is long enough that the storage under your bed will not be seen when you walk in the room. This Hometrends Comforter Set is made from 100 percent polyester and polyester fill. When it is time to wash your queen bedding set, you can toss it in the washing machine on a cold water cycle. The circles set is available for full-, queen- and king-size beds.
Hometrends Circles Bedding Comforter Set:
- Full set includes: comforter (82" x 90"), bed skirt (54" x 75") and two shams (20" x 26")
- Queen set includes: comforter (90" x 94"), bed skirt (60" x 80") and two shams (20" x 26")
- King set includes: comforter (106" x 94"), bed skirt (78" x 80") and two shams (20" x 36")
- Material: 100 percent polyester
- 100 percent polyester fill
- Care: machine wash cold
- Bed skirt has 15" drop length
- Trendy look
|Color:||Gray , Multicolor , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||O8I017S61GRY|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are no buttons.by amindfulshopper5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's stitching in the shape of a rectangle.by moonlt5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not buttons just round indentsby kdwsn10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are square indents sewn into the fabric.by Nachoqtpie6/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no buttons, it's a great set and super comfortable. I own this set and I am very happy with it.by Caroline23xx6/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No there are no buttons on it. What you see is the different materials used for the circles. The black yarn used for the circle detail is like a velvet felt (soft) and the yarn used for the silver has a shimmer ( what you see on the edges of expensive Christmas bows). Hope that makes sense. It actually has alot of wonderful detail and it is comfortable and soft.by oddmdc6/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Dec Pillows are sold separately, but they are 16x16 and 12x16.by KeecoWalmartTeam6/10/2014Written by a verified representative from KeecoWalmartTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may be able to find the decorative pillows still in a store (I got a second set not long ago). The pillows are just as they appear in the comforter photo, it appears to be a queen set - so use the standard sham size as a point of reference. The black pillow is square, about 1' by 1' and is very nice - great soft almost shaved velour fabric and very well stuffed. the grey pillow is a rectangle with the same great quality. I love this set!by amindfulshopper5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pillows don't come with it and they don't seem to be available separately either.by moonlt5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The non king is 20 x 26 inches the king is 20 x 36 inches. They are the shams, not other pillows.by CommunityAnswer5/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I have washed this comforter twice at the laundromat with no problems - I made sure to use a large front loading washer and actually used the "normal" setting with "warm" water. I also did not loose any of the decorative little black "flocked" nubs or break any of the embroidered threads as reported by another reviewer. I think that since I used a very large dryer, there was ample room for the comforter to tumble dry (perhaps the nubs rubbed off due to friction in a smaller dryer?). I took care to stop the dryer periodically to unwad the comforter and did not use high heat. I think that if you make sure that your machines allow free movement and don't over-dry your comforter that you will be safe as well.by amindfulshopper5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Another reviewer has said that the flocking came off in the dryer. I would wash it in cold water on gentle and let it hang dry.by moonlt5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tumble Dry Low. It is best to use a large capacity dryer. Make sure to re-position the comforter several times in the dryer to prevent scorching.by KeecoWalmartTeam7/12/2016Written by a verified representative from KeecoWalmartTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?