Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$98.86 List price $128.52Save $29.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HomeStyles Plaza Vinyl Accordion Door 48" x 96" has energy-efficient, double-wall vinyl panels with vinyl hinges and a scratch-resistant, clear UV varnish that resists fading. The white accordion folding doortrims easily to most any height for a flawless fit in a variety of openings. This HomeStyles Plaza Vinyl Accordion Door set comes with the track, hardware and easy-to-follow installation instructions designed to help make installation a breeze. Designed with durability in mind, the HomeStyles Plaza Vinyl Accordion Door 48" x 96" has a double wall vinyl construction.
The pure white color of the door is meant to complement most any existing decor in the home. The accordion closet door is also designed to be easy to clean and free of maintenance. The white accordion folding door fits openings up to 48" wide but can also be installed with a second, identical door (not included) to make a double door.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HSP4896H|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||96.00 x 48.00 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can remove a panel by removing the screws at the top and bottom of the panel you want removed. You will be removing one hinge also. Reconnect the the two parts by sliding hinge and panel together then put screws back. You will have extraa screws. Do not remove the left or right panel ends. These are for connection to walls.by Rustyskipper6/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. It does not come with either of these.by LJB245510/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, we just cut this same door with a fine tooth hacksaw. There are small screws on the bottom that need removed first before cutting and then screwed back in after your cut is finished. It was easily doneby LJB24553/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $56.61 Was $59.99Save $3.38
- $44.99 Was $48.94Save $3.95