Home Run Inn Classic Sausage Pizza, 8.5 OZ
About this item
About this item
- Home Run Inn Classic Sausage Pizza.
- All Natural*, No Preservatives, 0g Trans Fat per Serving.
- The Finest Pizzas Since 1947.
- CHICAGO'S Home Run Inn, PREMIUM PIZZA.
- ESTABLISHED 1947.
- Classic, SAUSAGE PIZZA.
- *Minimally Processed.
- No Artificial Ingredients NET WT.
- 8.5 OZ.
- SEE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS.
- U.S. INSPECTED AND PASSED BY DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE - EST.18498-A.
- The Legend Continues!
- When the winning run from a neighborhood baseball game shattered the front window of their newly purchased tavern, Mary and Vincent Grittani decided to name their new establishment Home Run Inn.
- That was 1923.
- From then, until the late 1940's, their business remained a small neighborhood bar where Vincent served the drinks while Mary prepared noon meals.
- In 1942, a fellow named Nick Perrino married Vincent and Mary's daughter, Loretta Grittani.
- Like the rest of the thousands of World War II soldiers, who returned to civilian life, Nick was searching for a way to support his family.
- In 1947, Nick formed a partnership with his mother-in-law, Mary Grittani, and together they developed the recipe for Home Run Inn pizza as we know it today.
- The family's determination, hard work, and the pride they felt in serving a quality product has brought Home Run Inn from a small corner pizzeria, to a legendary pizza business.
- Due to growing demand for the unique taste of Home Run Inn pizza, in the late 1950's Home Run Inn expanded into the distribution of frozen pizza.
- Over the decades the family opened new pizzerias and in 1987 built their first USDA plant in response to the growing demand for their pizza.
- Today, Home Run Inn continues as a family run business staying true to the original pizza recipe using only the finest ingredients when making their legendary frozen pizza.
- Joe Perrino - CEO.
- Did You Know... - Home Run Inn frozen pizzas are made using the same recipe and fresh ingredients as our pizzeria pizzas.
- - At www.HomeRunInn.com, you can find nutritional information and discover ways to customize your pizza.
- - Home Run Inn was one of the first frozen pizzas distributed in the United States.
- Quality Guarantee Home Run Inn's commitment to making wholesome and delicious products is your guarantee of satisfaction.
- If for any reason you're not satisfied, please let us know.
- Send the upc code from the box and include the date and store the product was purchased to customer service at the address to the right.
- No preservatives
- REAL Seal Certified
- You can grill your Home Run Inn pizza
Ingredients: CRUSTWHEAT FLOURWATERCORN OILYEASTSALTMOZZARELLA CHEESEPASTEURIZED PART SKIM MILKCHEESE CULTURESENZYMESSAUSAGEPORKSPICES & FLAVORINGSAUCETOMATO PUREEOREGANOBLACK PEPPER.CRUST: (WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, CORN OIL, YEAST, SALT), MOZZARELLA CHEESE: (PASTEURIZED PART SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SAUSAGE: (PORK, SALT, SPICES & FLAVORING), SAUCE: (TOMATO PUREE, WATER, OREGANO, SALT, BLACK PEPPER).
Instructions: Baking Instructions:Remove pizza from all packaging and shrink wrap.Conventional Oven:Set oven rack to middle position.Preheat oven to 450 F.Place pizza on middle rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.Do not use a pan or cookie sheet to bake pizza.Microwave Oven:Place pizza on microwave browning disk with silver side up, touching the pizza crust. Microwave pizza for 2 minutes and rotate 1/2 turn.Caution: the pizza and browning disk are hot to touch. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted in the center.Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.Ovens may vary, adjust time and temperature as necessary.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4