Hollywood Said No!: Orphaned Film Scripts, Bastard Scenes, and Abandoned Darlings from the Creators of Mr. Show
Check out these related products
- $15.74 List price $19.95Save $4.21
- $15.78 List price $20.00Save $4.22
- $12.70 Was $13.44Save $0.74
- $13.62 List price $17.99Save $4.37
- $17.21 List price $24.99Save $7.78
- $25.05 List price $34.99Save $9.94
- $11.21 List price $15.99Save $4.78
- $11.49 List price $15.99Save $4.50
- $11.56 Was $13.41Save $1.85
- $11.17 Was $12.02Save $0.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Grand Central Pub, 2013, ISBN13 9781455526307, ISBN10 1455526304
Bob Odenkirk and David Cross, creators of HBO's classic sketch comedy show "Mr. Show, " present to you this collection of never-before-seen scripts and ideas that Hollywood couldn't find the gumption to green-light. Simply put...
HOLLYWOOD SAID NO
Since "Mr. Show" closed up shop, Bob and David have kept busy with many projects--acting in fun, successful, movies and TV shows, directing things, and complaining about stuff that didn't turn out well to anyone who would listen, and even alone, in silence, inside their own heads.
HOLLYWOOD SAID NO reveals the full-length, never-before-seen scripts for "Bob and David Make a Movie" (fleshed out with brand-new storyboards by acclaimed artist Mike Mitchell) and "Hooray For America " a satirical power-house indictment of all that you hold dear. This tome also includes a bonus section of orphaned sketch ideas from the "Mr. Show" days and beyond, suitable for performance by church groups that aren't all koo-koo about religion. What you are looking at online, and are about to buy, is chock-full of comic twists, turns, and maybe a few hard truths. We said "maybe," but what we mean was "probably not."
Now, for the first time, take a peek at the scripts that didn't get the go-ahead and ponder a world we can only dream about...and beyond
|Number of Pages:||270|
|Author:||Odenkirk, Bob , Posehn, Brian , Cross, David|
|Publisher:||Grand Central Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $2.89 List price $3.99Save $1.10
- $7.59 List price $9.99Save $2.40
- $8.67 Was $9.63Save $0.96
- $4.53 List price $5.99Save $1.46
- $7.79 List price $10.95Save $3.16
- $6.33 Was $7.35Save $1.02
- $4.33 List price $4.99Save $0.66
- $9.32 Was $11.17Save $1.85
- $16.46 Was $18.30Save $1.84
- $11.68 List price $16.99Save $5.31
- $8.57 List price $13.00Save $4.43
- $9.69 List price $14.95Save $5.26
- $10.59 List price $14.99Save $4.40
- $11.10 List price $14.99Save $3.89