Similar items in stock
- $143.04 List price $149.99Save $6.95
Holiday Time Pre-Lit 7' Duncan Fir Quick Set Artificial Christmas Tree, Clear Lights
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$706.99 List price $848.99Save $142.00
- Reduced Price$2,409.99 List price $2891.99Save $482.00
- Reduced Price$306.99 List price $383.99Save $77.00
- Reduced Price$386.97 List price $459.99Save $73.02
- Reduced Price$130.99 List price $154.99Save $24.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add sparkle to your home with the Holiday Time Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree. Made of 100 percent PVC, it comes complete with a stand and branches that are hinged and pre-attached. The Duncan Fir quick set 7' pre-lit Christmas tree has 1058 tips for a nice full look and is adorned with 550 clear lights. Designed for indoor use only, it is fire resistant and comes with extra bulbs for convenience.
Holiday Time Pre-Lit 7' Duncan Fir Quick Set Artificial Christmas Tree, Clear Lights:
- Width at base of tree: 48"
- 1058 tips
- 550 UL clear lights
- Extra bulbs included
- Tree stand included
- Pre-attached and hinged branches
- Indoor use only
- Fire-resistant Holiday Time Christmas tree with clear lights
- Material: 100 percent PVC
- 2-year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M-P112622Q|
|Primary Shelf ID:||655399|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||44.00 x 10.50 x 84.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, one pole simply plugs into the other, the electrical contacts are designed to bridge when the next pole is inserted.by WorkForFood12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are. All you have to do is put the poles on top of each other and that's it. Pretty easy I think :-)by steveo4575012/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby sgrace2512/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Except there is a cord connection for the tree top ornamentby ifihadknow12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a strand of lights for each section of the tree. Each is plugged into the pole so you don't cross plugs from different sections. There is a main plug inside of each section of pole so that all you do is set each section on top of the other to light them up. Only one plug (for the wall) to get everything lit.by MantecaMomof212/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 2 prongs inside the bottom of each post. It looks as though it would plug in, but actually makes contact with two metal sections inside top of each post. The connections do twist, made to not be tight. I wasn't sure about it at first, but once it is together it seems fine (just twists up to less than an inch, might be so the prongs don't break if twisting?). Very easy to put together though, just slide in.by smitts12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes in 3 sections. All the branches are connected to their section. You don't have to connect each branch separately like on some trees. You set out the stand, then put section 3 (the largest) on, section 2 on top of that and section 1 on top. Very easy to understand and put together.by MantecaMomof212/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 parts that fit together and branches are hinged on and just open up then you can spread open the branchesby lotsofluck9912/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not a pull up tree - it is in 3 parts that fit togetherby gmo100311/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had one light out when my tree got delivered. Only one section didn't light up but it was easy to find and the tree comes with extra bulbs. It was very easy to replace as well.by MantecaMomof212/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby frico12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for reaching out to us! To further assist you, please contact us at; Polygroup Customer Service: 1-888-919-0070 8:00am-5:00pm M-F Mountain Timeby ArtificalTreeExpert12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $38.89 Was $59.99Save $21.10
- $327.99 Was $659.99Save $332.00
- $102.81 Was $209.99Save $107.18
- $69.99 Was $99.99Save $30.00
- $258.52 Was $349.99Save $91.47
- $88.99 Was $142.94Save $53.95