Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$111.30 List price $153.52Save $42.22
- $24.98 Was $29.97Save $4.99
- Reduced Price$24.63 List price $32.99Save $8.36
- Reduced Price$15.67 List price $19.99Save $4.32
- Reduced Price$16.79 List price $19.99Save $3.20
Holiday Time LED C9 Christmas Light Wheel, Multi-Color, 100-Count
Check out these related products
- Reduced Pricefrom $31.79Save $16.64
- Reduced Price$19.63 List price $25.65Save $6.02
- Clearance$17.23 List price $19.14Save $1.91
- Reduced Price$22.40 List price $29.25Save $6.85
- Reduced Price$21.15 List price $31.20Save $10.05
- Reduced Price$21.15 List price $28.20Save $7.05
- Reduced Price$21.15 List price $28.78Save $7.63
- Clearancefrom $13.05
- Clearancefrom $13.05
- Clearancefrom $18.76
- Clearance$10.28 List price $11.42Save $1.14
- Clearance$10.37 List price $11.52Save $1.15
- Reduced Price$10.07 List price $11.99Save $1.92
- Clearance$12.11 List price $13.46Save $1.35
- Reduced Price$12.31 List price $13.99Save $1.68
- Clearance$10.76 List price $11.96Save $1.20
- Clearance$13.25 List price $14.72Save $1.47
- Reduced Price$16.06 List price $21.01Save $4.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Holiday Time LED C9 Christmas Light Wheel provides either indoor or outdoor decoration for your home. The lights emit an LED glow in various colors, with each bulb cut in a diamond pattern. This 100-count of multi-color Christmas lights can be arranged along front porch rails, along gutters and eaves, inside the house or on your Christmas tree. These lights can serve as colorful decoration throughout the holiday season.
Holiday Time LED C9 Christmas Light Wheel, Multi-Color, 100-Count:
- Lighted length: 58-1/2' (17.83m)
- 6" x 8" x 6" spacing, green wire
- 100 UL LED diamond-cut C9 light set
- String to string
- Multi-colored LED bulbs
- Holiday Time Christmas lights for indoor and outdoor use
|Light Bulb Type:||LED Light Bulbs , C5, C6, C7, C9 Style Lights|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||70-182|
|Holiday Lighting Style:||String Lights|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.50 x 0.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All I know is we've had 2 strands to have half go out and can't figure out how to fix them Very frustrating and expensiveby Lkbrown5610/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the set is divided into two sections.. so if one bulb is loose, that section will be out.by avemaria9210/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just shy of 60 feetby avemaria9211/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend the purchase of this product. I purchased 4 of them for the 2012 Holiday Season and at that time they did work great. They were used for a total of 26 days before I placed them into Dry storage for the year. I just checked them for the upcoming 2013 season and found that a small resistor on each LED bulb has rusted the lead and in most cases completely disintegrated the small lead causing 2 sets to only Half-Light and one set to not Light at all. One set has over 50+ of the LEDs with this type of damage. If you purchase them, either use in a dry location or try to waterproof each LED before using.by An anonymous customer10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm not sure how to deal with the fuses but having these lights myself it could be something other than the fuse.. check all of your bulbs and make sure none of them filled with water.. i had numerous ones full of water.. and I had a single bulb shake loose and that was enough to out the entire string.. these things are frustrating to deal with.. I know the technology claims 100 or so thousand hours of life.. but I've had the stings 2 years and I have them filling with water and the plastic bulbs are already showing signs of fading from the sun.. what's the point in the technology claiming to last so long if they put it in cheaply made products?by avemaria9210/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $34.88 Was $39.99Save $5.11
- from $5.49
- $3.70 Was $5.63Save $1.93
- $22.24 Was $39.84Save $17.60
- $17.55 Was $18.82Save $1.27
- from $7.00
- $16.88 Was $22.87Save $5.99