This reindeer is delightful to look at in the yard. The animated features is a special touch buck moves its head side to side.The lights are so bright and It was very easy to put together. My 10 year son put it together and plug it up in 10 minutes. The price was great. I bought 3 reindeers this month and I would recommend them to others.
Holiday Time Animated Light-up Outdoor Reindeer Decoration with Clear Lights, 48"
About This Item
- Light-up buck reindeer has 105 clear incandescent clear lights pre-attached to the wire frame
- Animated reindeer gently moves to create a dynamic yard display
- Clear lights offer beautiful illumination during the day and especially after dark
- Long-lasting Christmas decoration will help you celebrate the holiday season for years to come
- Reindeer looks great on its own or grouped in a herd, and can be incorporated into a larger outdoor holiday display
- Ideal for use in a front or back yard, on your lawn, or in your garden to bring Christmas spirit and a smile to all who pass by
- Reindeer is easy to assemble and set up
- Collapses for easy and compact storage
- 120V 60Hz AC
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Color: White with clear bulbs
- Weighs 6.1 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 35" L x 8" W x 48" H
- Model # 79-249B
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Facet Product Type|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Holiday Time 48" Tall Animated Standing Buck Light Sculpture Christmas Decor
Dongguan Kingsun Optoelectronic co,Ltd. (A branch Factory)
|USA or Imported|
|USA or Imported|
Love these reindeers and not hard to assemble.
I love it!
Other than not being able to pull apart the body from the head that was stuffed inside during transit this product is great. I didn't realize that the head moves back and forth so that was kind of a bonus. I live on the plains in Colorado where the winds blows most of the time and blows strong and so far it hasn't blown away or fallen over unlike the blow up decorations I tried last year.
LOVE THEM I BUY A FEW EVERY YEAR I'M UP TO 9. THEY LOOK GREAT IN THE YARD AT CHRISTMAS.
difficult to put together, but worth it.
Bring your patience for this puzzle, it does not arrive ready to go. That said, if you like a puzzle, have some patience, it is worth it when you see it lit up in your yard.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question