Similar items in stock
Holiday Time 200-Count Heavy-Duty Mini Christmas Lights, Multi-Color
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Bring the holiday spirit into your home with these Holiday Time 200-Count Mini Christmas Lights. With 200 luminescent points of cheer, you'll love using the colorful Holiday Time Christmas lights to decorate this season. Designed for steady burning, these indoor/outdoor heavy-duty Christmas lights can be placed on bushes, trees or indoor structures. Designed string-to-string for easy draping across surfaces, these sparkling lights will create a soft glow that warms your heart and home. The 3-inch by 4-feet by 3-inch cut spacing allows you to place these Holiday Time 200-Count Mini Christmas Lights anywhere while supplying you ample distance to connect to an electricity source. Additionally, spare bulbs and spare fuses mean minimal interruption to your Christmas display in the event of a burn out. Complete your seasonal tableau with this cheerful light set.
- Indoor/outdoor use
- String to string light set
- 3" x 4' x 3" cut spacing
- AWG #20 green wire
- Steady burning
- Multi-color bulbs
- Ideal for decorating bushes, trees or indoor structures
- See all Christmas Value Bundles.
|Light Bulb Type:||Incandescent Light Bulbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||66-490|
|Holiday Lighting Style:||String Lights|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.51 x 2.56 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- No the string that that light is on ether the front of the string or the end of the string will not work untill you replace that bulbby BYGODDUNN5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe these do not. If you want a light set that allows the string to stay lit even if a bulb is burnt out, look for Surebright. These type of lights can also be referred to as dual circuit technology.by ArtificalTreeExpert4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but no more than three strings as they have a fuss that will blow out if you put too many lights in a row.by BYGODDUNN5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yepby 14Oranges12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products