Iâm hoping I donât jinx myself!! I bought my 55 inch Hisense TV going on 3 yrs ago! Love it! No problems with the sound. Picture is beautiful, crisp and detailed!! I would defintely purchase again! My daughter uses it for gaming. I love to watch movies and TV.
- Screen Size58"
- Resolution4K UHD
- Is SmartY
- Display TechnologyLED
- Number of HDMI Connections3
- Backlight TypeLED
About This Item
- 4K resolution and Upscaler: With over 8 million pixels, the Hisense H6 Series offers a crisp, clear picture when compared to Full HD. And thanks to our UHD Upscaler, which brings lower resolution content as close to 4K as possible, your favorite movies, games and shows are ready to be seen in a whole new light.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Dolby Vision HDR* and HDR10 boosts the contrast of every image while delivering vivid, deep colors. With enhancements to the darkest and lightest areas of the picture, HDR* delivers an image that looks closer to life.
- Motion Rate 120: Don't struggle to keep your eye on the ball?enjoy fast-paced sports, movies and 4K gaming without the lag. Featuring Motion Rate 120 image processing technology, the Hisense H6E Series keeps the thrills coming by reducing judder during fastmoving scenes.
- Android TV: Customize your entertainment with a familiar friend. The Android TV operating system gives you access to the most apps, content and entertainment.
- Google Assistant: The Hisense H6500E Series is instantly compatible with Google Home and comes with Google Assistant built into the TV, so it?s always ready to answer questions, make recommendations and perform actions via web services. Just tap the voice control button to start controlling your display play, pause or turn up the volume.
- Screen Size (Diag.): 57.5"
- Backlight Type: LED
- Resolution: 2160p
- Smart Functionality: yes
- HDR: Yes
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- OSD Language: English, Spanish, French
- Audio Output: 10w X 10w
- HDMI Inputs: 3
- USB: 2
- Composite Audio/Video: Input: 1
- Digital Optical Audio Output: 1
- Headphone Jack: 1
- RF Antenna Input: 1
- Built-in WiFi: yes
What's In The Box:
- Remote Control
- Mount Pattern: VESA 200mm x 300mm
Support and Warranty:
- 1yr Parts and Labor
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to wwwm.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
51.20 x 9.60 x 32.30 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
2 yrs still great!!
Hisense 58" Class 4K Ultra HD
We already owned a Hisense TV, so when we needed a bigger TV for the living room, I was happy to buy another Hisense. The price is right, the features are everything we need (and more), the picture is amazing, and the warranty is fantastic. If you've never tried a Hisense TV, you're missing out :)
Love this TV , great quality and tones of apps and functions!!
so far so good. JK THIS TV IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! I bought it for my workout room but ended up putting it in my room. I LOVE it! I will buy another for that room. the setup was easy. I can control the tv from my phone ...my voice ...or alexa. it is great and for the price I will replace the other TVs. I bought a Samsung 65' for Christmas. I wish I had known about this prior.
Amazing deal and quality
The picture is unbelievable. Looks 2D. The price is what it was what it was going to cost me to fix my 58" sony
Real life 6 month review!!
I did a lot of research before I settled on this unit. Hisense is not a brand I have owned before, but I have paid close attention to the build quality of their products over the last few years. Seeing their progression I decided to give it a try. For the price that I paid for this set you get a lot of value. 58 inches is a large set, and you don't really notice that it isn't a 65inch. You can definitely tell it is larger than 50 inches. Set up was a breeze because it let me use my cell phone to add my Google account. I selected the Android model over the Roku one because you can do so much more with the Android version like adding Apps. You could actually use this television as it's own streaming device if you so choose too. The interface is customizable, and is user friendly. I will say that the picture set up is a little confusing when you are trying to correct your settings the way you like it, but after a few mins of playing with different configurations I finally found my preference. Please note that each input will have different settings, so you need to correct each one, unless you select to keep it across the board. I waited to complete a review for 6 months because I really wanted to give real life feedback. At first the set was very glitchy. It would turn itself off and on from time to time. I had issues with it connecting to my sound bar via blue tooth, and when it did the sync was off finally I connected my sound bar through the optical sound port, and it works much better. Even though I continued to have issues at first, when the glitches happened unplugging the set for a few minutes usually fixed the problem. Eventually Hisense became wise of the issues and sent an update to the firmware. This completely fixed the problem, and I really have not had any issues with performance since. The display is beautiful, and the only reason I am giving 4 stars is because of the glitches I experienced before, and the fact that the Version of Android has not been updated. This set runs Android 8. We have used this set quite a bit due to being home for the pandemic, and it was on 24 hrs a day for a month and a half. I would and I have recommended this set to anyone. Keep up with the updates, and you too will be very happy. Thinking about buying another one for my bedroom!
Great tv has everything! The only thing is the speakers, you have to adjust it sometimes to get it to a comfortable volume or sometimes to just hear it.
Great tv for price
So far so good (7 months since purchase)! Great price for a smart tv this large makes up for some minor software annoyances like slow start-up, no way to restart apps without opening a different app, and no remote button for inputs.
QUALITY CONTROL BAD
Never again Hisense.! Listen, I understand this product is priced great but I expect to get low prices AND a quality product. The first one I ordered had a messed up screen and the second one also had a messed up screen. Now I wouldnt even want a good one. We made sure to carefully unpack the TVs and both were damaged. Horrible panels for this TV. Never again a waste of time.
Vertical stripe on screen.. junk right off the bat
Just opened it yesterday and today I notice a dark vertical stripe on the left side of the screen about 4.5" wide Very unhappy that I have a junk screen in a new tv. I hope I didnt buy it more than 30 days ago. Returning if possible
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question