Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$12.22 List price $17.00Save $4.78
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp with Bulb and Dimmer Switch is made from hand-mined salt crystals found in the Himalayan mountains. The fiery orange glow is reminiscent of a burning hearth. When the lamp is lit, it emits negatively charged ions into the surrounding air. Negative ions can help eliminate positively charged particles, such as air pollutants, which can make you feel tired and lethargic. The Himalayan salt lamp and air purifying pillar also helps to reduce unpleasant odors in the air, which creates a fresher environment in your home. This product is made to last for many years. With its calming amber color and purifying abilities, the Himalayan natural salt lamp is also an appealing decorative piece.
Himalayan Salt Natural Air Purifying Pillar Salt Lamp with Bulb and Dimmer Switch:
- Unique salt lamp is made from natural Himalayan salt crystals hand-mined in the Himalayan mountains
- Once lit, the Himalayan natural salt lamp will produce a calming amber color
- Heating the salt with the included bulb releases negative ions into the air, creating an effect similar to an ionizer, purifying the surrounding air
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 5.31"W x 5.31"W x 7.87"H
- Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp with Bulb and Dimmer Switch Model #1332
|Finish:||Orange / Amber|
|Light Bulb Type:||Incandescent Light Bulbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1332|
|Features:||Night Light Lamp|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.31 x 5.31 x 7.87 Inches|
Ask a question
- I would say a pound to two pounds at most. It is only about a foot tall and less than half a foot across the top.by TXMommaleelee11/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would guesstimate about 8-10 lbs It is a heavy lampby Nico77137/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight listed in the description is just over 7 lbs. The box will be heavier than you expect even though the lamp is small because of the density of the salt crystals. If you are concerned whether there will be enough crystals to fill the lamp to the top, the answer to that is yes. They come in a plastic bag inside the lamp and you can arrange them however you like. I found that putting a few smaller crystals in the very bottom around the base of the bulb and then working my way up to the top with the larger crystals worked well. You can also use the smallest crystals to fill in the gaps between the larger ones.by LCGA10/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is approximately 7 pounds of rocks in the lamp.by CommunityAnswer10/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact the manufacturer @ 866-802-9366 http://wbminternational.com/ 866-802-9366 Go onto their site and see what model you have and contact them for replacement parts.by Nico771310/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can find the replacement dimmer cords by doing a search on the internet. You can also find them at Amazon and eBay. Just be careful that they are UL listed for safety.by LCGA12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy the bulbs from a store like Walmart or Amazon on line - the last one has special bulbs for salt lamps. As for the cord I think you should contact the manufacturer for more info.by arenev12/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon sells the replacement rock chunksby Nico771310/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart.com sells Himalayan rock salt.by CommunityAnswer10/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $5.78 Was $6.90Save $1.12
- Reduced Pricefrom $14.63