Similar items in stock
Hillsdale Furniture Dover Canopy Bed
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $199.00
- from $149.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add comfort and style to your home with this Hillsdale Furniture Dover Canopy Bed. It features a welded construction with beautiful scroll designs and a matte black finish. The metal canopy bed includes the tools needed for assembly.
|Bed Size:||King , Queen , Full|
|Size:||King , Queen , Full|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||348BFPR|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is set up for box springs- using anything else would require modification.by towgunner11h2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no mesh the frame has on bar in the middle and crosses at the top and bottom you will need wood or a box springs to use a foam mattress or you will sinkby aironetnewby7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need a box spring.by Skivvy2/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The upright canopy poles are an integral part of the head and foot boards. The only thing you could leave off would be the connecting poles at the top.by towgunner11h2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the posts are one peice you could remove the top bars. but it will never convert to a short bedby aironetnewby7/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can disconnect tall canopy frame on top, but the tall posts would still be attached to main head rail & foot rail.by Skivvy2/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to check with the retailer you are working with to make sure they are included.by Hillsdale Furniture10/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Hillsdale FurnitureWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with canopy rails, but not bed frame rails. You will need to use a box spring with this.by CommunityAnswer10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$369.00 List price $479.72Save $110.72
- Reduced Pricefrom $415.62
- Reduced Price$369.48 List price $516.31Save $146.83