Consider these popular products
- $15.35 List price $24.95Save $9.60
- $37.91 List price $46.67Save $8.76
- $16.96 Was $18.11Save $1.15
- $122.72 List price $134.00Save $11.28
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $24.16 List price $34.95Save $10.79
- $8.26 Was $9.95Save $1.69
- $47.20 Was $55.97Save $8.77
- $16.81 Was $18.78Save $1.97
- $19.35 List price $24.99Save $5.64
About this item
About this item
A state-of-the-art overview of high-k dielectric materials for advanced field-effect transistors, from both a fundamental and a technological viewpoint, summarizing the latest research results and development solutions.
As such, the book clearly discusses the advantages of these materials over conventional materials and also addresses the issues that accompany their integration into existing production technologies. Topics covered include downscaling limits of current transistor designs, deposition techniques for high-k dielectric materials, electrical characterization of the resulting devices, and an outlook towards future transistor stacking technology.
Aimed at academia and industry alike, this monograph combines introductory parts for newcomers to the field as well as advanced sections with directly applicable solutions for experienced researchers and developers in materials science, physics and electrical engineering.
|Number of Pages:||590|
|Author:||Sun, Zhaoqi , He, Gang|
|Publication Date:||October, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.80 x 1.20 x 9.70 Inches|
Ask a question