Similar items in stock
HP 20" LED-Backlit LCD Monitor (LV2011 Black)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The HP LV2011 20" LED Backlit LCD Monitor provides brilliant visual performance at an affordable price — all designed with the environment in mind. The HP LED backlit LCD monitor features a thin profile and simple "plug and play" connectivity; and this black LCD monitor complements HP desktops without sacrificing space or IT tie-ups.
HP LED-Backlit LCD Monitor (LV2011):
- 20" diagonal LCD screen
This anti-glare black LCD monitor can be placed anywhere in the room
- 16:9 aspect ratio
Widescreen is perfect for viewing 2 documents side by side or for watching movies
- 1600 x 900 resolution
Enjoy excellent image quality
- 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
Offers great color resolution
- 5 ms response time
Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos
- 0.2768mm pixel pitch
Provides detailed text and graphics
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Mount Type:||Wall Mountable , Arm-mountable|
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A5V72A8#ABA|
|Features:||Tilt , EPEAT|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 14.50 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- More or less what it means is that instead of a florescent lamp providing the light to produce the image on the screen, that it is actually a smaller LED type of lamp that is providing the light source for the image that you are seeing on the screen. The best way to see the difference in person is to look at a display at your local BestBuy and request some information on the lighting source that is built in the screen. I hope that helps. For more information, try contacting a computer manufacture's sales department with any questions that you may have with any of the products that they make or sell. They should be more than happy to help.by ComputerGeek21385/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not, in my opinion you should never get a computer screen with built in speakers cause when they break you have to send in the entire monitor to get fixed, separate speakers are better anyways. especially if you like good sound.by Zaduro1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$18.76 List price $36.09Save $17.33
- Rollback$439.00 Was $560.00Save $121.00