This lip balm is the best I have ever used for relieft of dry, chapped lips, and for the relief of fever blisters. I use this lip balm daily, and have done so since the mid-1980s. For me, it works better than the very high-priced medicines for reducing cold sores.
About This Item
- HERPECIN L LIP BALM: Herpecin L helps treat, protect and relieve cold sores, sun and fever blisters, and chapped lips. It's formulated with lysine, vitamins C, B6, and E, lemon balm and added SPF 30 protection.
- TREAT YOUR LIPS: Herpecin L is the answer to dry, chapped lips, cold sores, sun & fever blisters. It’s not waxy, making it easy to apply, giving you better relief from sores & blisters.
- REAL RELIEF FROM REAL MEDICINE: Herpecin L soothes, moisturizes and creates a SPF 30 barrier to protect your lips against the sun's harmful UV rays. It does more for a cold sore.
- SPF 30 PROTECTION: UV rays can increase your risk of sun cancer, chapped lips, early skin aging & damaged skin can promote the development of cold sores. Herpecin L lip balm can help prevent sunburn.
- HERPECIN L FOR COLD SORES: Uniquely formulated with dimethicone & lysine, Herpecin helps relieve and protect painful cracking of lips and promotes healing of cold sores without numbing or drying.
Health Concern: Cold Sore
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on broken skin; if you are allergic to any of the ingredient in this product. When using this product: keep out of eyes (Rinse with water to remove); apply only to affected areas; avoid applying directly inside your mouth; do not share this product with anyone since this may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs, condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown to help prevent sunburn where applied on lips, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Ingredients: Active ingredients - Dimethicone 1% - Purpose - Skin protectant, Meradimate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% - Purpose - Sunscreens.Inactive ingredients:Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Petrolatum, Ozokerite, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Beeswax, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) extract, Cetyl Lactate, Glyceryl Laurate, Flavor, Lysine HCl, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Panthenol, BHT (244-014).
Active Ingredients: Oxybenzone,,Octisalate,,Octinoxate,,Meradimate,,Dimethicone
Instructions: Directions: Keep carton. It contains important information. Adults and Children 12 Years or Over: Apply liberally and evenly to affected area on lips at first sign of cold sore and 15 minutes before sun exposure. Rub in gently but completely. For cracking or dryness continue to cover lips until absorbed. Reapply liberally as often as needed and at least every 2 hours when in sun. Use a water resistant sunscreen on lips if swimming or sweating. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Units Per Consumer Unit|
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Herpecin L 30 Lip Protectant/Cold Sore & Sunscreen Lip Balm Stick, 0.1 oz
3.25 x 3.20 x 4.20 Inches
Lip balm for fevery blisters
Can't live without you!
I'm prone to getting fever blisters a couple times a year. Whether it's from being in the sun too long, stress, or having a fever, but since I've met this cutie those days are over! I've been using Herpecin for 2 yrs now, within those 2 yrs I've only had 2 mild flare ups and it was my fault for not using my Herpecin!
Wonderful Product and Awesome Price
The Herpecin-L Lip Balm worked as well as, if not better than, the really expensive alternative (I don't know if I can mention other brand names here). But I won't get the $20 stuff ever again. This worked wonders and the cold sore was almost completely gone in 3 days.
Best product for cold sores!!
I have always struggled with cold sores/fever blisters but have now found a preventative product! I use this lip balm almost daily, and when I feel a sore coming on, I slather it on my lips. Usually Herpacin-L prevents the blister from developing completely, or it disappears in less than a day! Wish I had found this years ago! So much better than any other product on the market that is made for cold sores.
This is the only thing that works for me .
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question