Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$36.64 List price $49.60Save $12.96
- Reduced Price$36.72 List price $49.87Save $13.15
Herman Survivors - Men's Tracer Steel-Toe Work Boots
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Material:||HydroGuard Waterproof Leather|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not that i know of.by boots12348/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest I have seen in the stores has been size 13, which is what I wear. You might ask if a larger size could be ordered.by DavidTN11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do these come in a 8 1/2 still? My husband has a pair now , size 8 1/2 and I only see full sizes.
- They were out of many sizes for awhile. If the size isn't listed then they no longer have that size available. I wore a 9 1/2 size and was waiting for awhile and they finally came in. The old boots were much better made and the new ones - the soles split around the square lugs on the bottom of the soles after less than 6 months. I would find another brand for your husband next time around.by moondoggie9992/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby boots12342/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you don't see the size then that means it is not available currently. I first bought these boots over two years ago and that version lasted a year and a half without problems. I bought a new pair in Aug of 2011 and the soles have already worn through. The new square lugs on the soles have thin square lines around them and the material is very thin at this point and they split. 6 months and my new boots are useless. I will be looking for a new brand altogether.by moondoggie9992/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- click on pull down and choose 11by Homiejay7/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $13.00
- from $17.81